Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

Put his on your Atrs

Another
    Last edited by Kanaskichuck; 10-09-2018 at 09:47 AM. Reason: 1

BANNED
    Your rifle , do as you wish.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    THIS is kinda what I envision the Turd will change our flag to resemble and I gotta say I am real glad I am not the only one who sees the demise of Canada as a pot nation.
    Being honest I posted this question after a slightly heated conversation with a buddy who seems to feel that in a little time everyone will get over the "pot a phobia" and it will become regarded the same as beer. I disagree, I think maybe in a generation or 2 it might be, assuming Canada survives at all.

I know the ATRS guys have done some interesting engraving on things having seen and shot several of Rick's personal guns so felt he would not mind if I used his forum to pose the question as he can easily delete it.

I am a very proud Canadian and would be appalled if most of you guys had said "hell yeah". I am on the fence on the pot thing politically, I can see both sides, it just grinds my gears to see our country degrading due to what the Turd is passing as important changes to our society.
    The demise was here long before legalized pot was an issue and , there are way bigger issues than legalized cannabis.

Just happy we got another lightweight multi caliber platform approved. Maybe buddy can get a bottle of beer etched into one side and a pot leaf on the other? I'll give it a miss

Quote Originally Posted by russ.ackland View Post
    Just happy we got another lightweight multi caliber platform approved. Maybe buddy can get a bottle of beer etched into one side and a pot leaf on the other? I'll give it a miss
    Good thing to promote at the range. Drunk or Junky. Good way to promote gun rights. Ralph and Justin will infiltrate and turn it into divide and conquer thread. Teach future communists how to rule over the population.

The queen's cowboys would likely use it as an excuse to prohibit them like the 858's with molon labe etched on them.
    Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. - Frederick Douglass

BANNED
    Remember the OP was asking what we thought about the pot leaf on our guns instead of the Canadian maple ��

You can engrave whatever you want after purchase, just keep that d@mn! leaf off of mine.

Rick should just do us all a favor and nuke this thread.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    You can engrave whatever you want after purchase, just keep that d@mn! leaf off of mine.

Rick should just do us all a favor and nuke this thread.
    Your wish is my command.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011