Page 64 of 174 FirstFirst ... 445456575859606162636465666768697071727484 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firebat View Post
    i'm wondering if this results in this "amendment" being rejected if they act quick enough.. well, a leftist govt getting push back from NDP is something that i have never thought i ever see in cdn politics.

so, to summarize today's highlights - AB and SK officially denounced the ban and NDP base is suddenly pushing back. Some lights of hope.
    Say, that reminds me. Whatever happened to that story about those three provinces refusing to participate in the gun grab? A rebuff to the Liberals so it goes stone cold silent perhaps?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusiii View Post
    Apples and oranges. The OIC ban with the floundering 'buy back' is the only one that mentions any compensation for confiscated guns. The handgun ban (I mean freeze) and now semi prohibition come without compensation.

My 'crazy' thought is that the Liberals are forcing this through yes, because it's their life long wet dream and yes, because it's their go-to wedge issue but...and here's the crazy part...it could also be because they worry there's a real chance revelations coming out of the EA inquiry or that communist China funded their MPs (maybe even the boy himself) will finality turn the public against them so they want this gun file wrapped up before the sh!t hits the fan.
    If you mean concern for their own self preservation I would agree. The gate crasher, wench comment about someone being shot, a credible scenario interrupting a JT speech, Freeland accosted, public cries for more protection .............

Can't blame them really whether it's real or the paranoia that goes with realizing that you've done terribly wrong stuff which hurt a lot of people. They all want to be able to enjoy all of their lovely pension entitlement lolly without looking over their shoulder.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by bogusiii View Post
    Say, that reminds me. Whatever happened to that story about those three provinces refusing to participate in the gun grab? A rebuff to the Liberals so it goes stone cold silent perhaps?

Media has been told to bury it is my guess.

After all, who would vote for a weak Liberal leader who is crowed by a few repugnant PC Premiers?
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Another day, another stabbing (or two) in the GTA.

The city is sick and has been told that firearms controls will make it all better.

Let's hope that all this carnage at the point of a knife blade that the Liberal base realizes that they have made a terrible mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by knock-knock View Post
    Or maybe....just maybe.... constantly sacrificing your principles for a "progressive Conservative" agenda is exactly why you've ended up in this predicament?
    Again, ridiculous. Enjoy losing your guns...
    Being intractable and unwilling to compromise and be flexible is NOT a virtue.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Another day, another stabbing (or two) in the GTA.

The city is sick and has been told that firearms controls will make it all better.

Let's hope that all this carnage at the point of a knife blade that the Liberal base realizes that they have made a terrible mistake.

CBC was discussing school violence on today's radio. They played six recordings, three stabbing incidents and then play the same single shooting incident from three different sources. If someone did not know the truth, they would been led to believe there was three school stabbings and three school shootings. The national dark arts at work.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lee View Post
    So my local MP is liberal, unfortunately. Is there any point in talking to him?
    Are you familiar with the concept of "offers that cannot be refused"?

Remember the mafia movie "Godfather"?

Waking up next to a horse head sends a real clear message.

You cannot defeat evil playing nice.

It should be noted that during the "pandemic" the "government(s)" were also making offers that could not be refused.

You were given the choice of taking the jab or not having a job!

Yes some refused, but had to pay a big price for doing so.

The use of force to take an experimental product that is neither safe or effective.
    Last edited by slarsen47; 11-23-2022 at 10:00 PM.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

Last edited by josey wales; 11-23-2022 at 10:18 PM.
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by The Accountant View Post
    This is just crazy.

People have so much money invested on guns they can no longer use.

I feel helplessly defeated and considering giving up shooting sports entirely.

Tired of liberals making me feel like a criminal that goes around shooting up Jane and Finch.
    There are at least a couple of million of us.

Think of the "sniper behind every blade of grass".

I like our odds against these pussies hiding behind security.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    And yet there are still hundreds of thousands of gun owners who vote liberal, hundreds of thousands of gun owners who want to play nice, call themselves law abiding, and continuously try to jump through the governments hopes. Even today, a thousand people will call the CFP and ask for a transfer number to sell their 'non-restricted' property. Hundreds of people will phone for an ATT to take their mail to the post office. Someone will call the RCMP and ask them 'is this legal'.

The relentless political beatings levelled against gun owners every time the liberals have a bad news day will only stop when gun owners stop turning the other cheek.

Marijuana was illegal for 80 years. Millions of Canadians smoked it openly, including having protests on parliament hill. Marijuana is now legal.
    Prostitution was illegal for 100 years. Prostitutes could be seen on street corners in every major city and openly defied police. Prostitution is now legal.
    Sodomy used to be illegal since confederation. Both hetero and gay couples did what they wanted, and cared not for what the law said. Sodomy is now legal.
    Segregation used to be legal. People of 'colour' openly and bravely sat in 'whites only' areas, in courageous civil disobedience. Segregation has now been struck down as unconstition.

And on and on and on. Every single major civil rights victory of the last hundred years has come on the backs of people who simply refused to follow unjust laws.

Imagine a world where 2022 was the year gun owners said enough is enough. Imagine everyone stopped renewing their license. 400,000 licenses will expire this year and not be renewed. By 2027 there are no license holders left in Canada. The phones at the CFC are silent. No one asking for ATTs. No one calling the SFSS for opinions about whats classified as what. The CFOs twittle their thumbs because no one needs an ATT.

Every business in Canada lets their license lapse, but continues to sell whatever firearms they can smuggle into the country. People make and sell their own ammunition to their friends. Bootleggers looking to cater to the non violent grey market do fly by night operations. All Gun smiths pack their businesses up in mobile cube vans. The entire firearm industry goes grey. Not legal. But not criminally violent.

The government spends 200 million every year sustaining the Canadian Firearms Program which year after year does precisely nothing.

How long before the government repeals the firearms act in its entirety? Or the courts strike down those portions are utterly unenforceable and unworkable? or unconstitutional?

The government does not repeal legislation that people comply with. Compliance is always relied upon as proof of a program's success. Non-compliance, is the only thing that causes courts and governments to change direction.

This post is not legal advice. Just a history lesson.

Excellent.............. worth repeating for those that only chime in and don't read whole thread.

We need to fight like all these other groups and our numbers are significantly greater....orders of magnitude.

Are we going to let a couple of Liberal/NDP WEF puppet "leaders" do whatever they want unopposed?

Trudeau should be in court and tried for treason and genocide, not to mention general corruption.

Anyone that accepts this globalist garbage does not deserve to live in a free country.