Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Norinco CQA M4 Carbine 14.5" .223Rem

CGN Regular
    Why would I buy this when I can get an M&P 15 for the same price with better quality from a reputable company?

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    Why would I buy this when I can get an M&P 15 for the same price with better quality from a reputable company?
    because its made in China like all the stuff at Dollarama

I agree, looks beat up. Not impressive at all

Nothing wrong with the norinco cqa's. I think they were a great entry level ar platform. Not the most prettiest but functional. I still have my DA556 and it has never failed me. I used to feed it with tons of barnual and mfs steel case ammo. That rifle cycled and ate it up with no problems. I still shoot it from time to time but not as much as I use to ever since I got a MP15. But with the influx of cheap affordable US made AR's flooding into Canada, the CQA is going to be in tough to compete in the Canadian market unless they come down further on the price or up their QC. Also, I'm assuming these new production cqa's are like their older ones and that the manufacturer didn't further cheap out on them in order for them to maintain it at the sub $700 price. Unlike the whole debacle over the new production of m305's.

I will take a Norinco cqa any day of the week over NEA .Chinese firearms may not be pretty, but they work.

CGN Regular
    its also a 14.5 not that many cheap option for the real m4 lenght

CGN Ultra frequent flyer XRCD011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post

Because the Nork CQA operators manuals is worth it if it is the same as the first batch of rifles.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XRCD011 View Post
    Because the Nork CQA operators manuals is worth it if it is the same as the first batch of rifles.
    What ?

Price is way too high imo.

CGN frequent flyer
    Edit. Nvm see this is North Sylvia.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

BANNED
    Norinco 1911 45 norinco m305 ? Good stuff - saving a ton and still great guns the cqa? good sure ! But not when M&p 15 is cheaper lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast