Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 10/10 CROSS MAG: Shipping + Retailers Announcement!

Any chance of making AK pistol mags?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyaba View Post
    Any chance of making AK pistol mags?
    No such thing or ever will be in Canada as all AK variants are prohib so they would basically have to make an ak mag and pin it at 5 which defeats the purpose of this mag.

Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    No such thing or ever will be in Canada as all AK variants are prohib so they would basically have to make an ak mag and pin it at 5 which defeats the purpose of this mag.
    It's not impossible they made xcr pistols wouldn't be so far fetched to say someone could make a m10x pistol or a wk pistol.

It's just a hypothetical question I would think the horse cops would say it's dual use or some crap

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyaba View Post
    It's not impossible they made xcr pistols wouldn't be so far fetched to say someone could make a m10x pistol or a wk pistol.

It's just a hypothetical question I would think the horse cops would say it's dual use or some crap
    xcr is or was restricted, it doesn’t matter about the caliber. The AK is prohib by name so there never was or never can be a pistol variant sold in Canada so there never can be a legal pistol mag.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This German review on the channel ePig-Group of the Cross Mag popped up on my Youtube main page. The reviewer liked it, saying it felt durable, yet was lighter then competing products, and appreciated the easy four way orientation switching. Congratulations to Cross Industries for introducing a a great Canadian product to the European market! Enable English close captioning for translation.

Quote Originally Posted by "ePig-Group Youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    xcr is or was restricted, it doesn’t matter about the caliber. The AK is prohib by name so there never was or never can be a pistol variant sold in Canada so there never can be a legal pistol mag.
    XCR was on the May 2020 OIC. With it now prohibited, the legal standing of the magazines may change? Or maybe change after the 2 year amnesty? The 10 round rule uses "commonly available". Once the 2 year amnisty is over, I don't know how you could consider it "commonly available".
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mahakala View Post
    Has anyone tried these mags on a Norinco Type 97 Gen 3?
    Would love to hear some feedback with compatibility
    Works perfectly in my gen 3. Drops free and cycles without issue. It's a bit lose when inserted but I had the gen 1 T97 with the really tight splined mag well and prefer the gen 3 with the loose clearance. I'm not sure if there is a variance between the individual gen 3 rifles like there was with the gen 1 rifle. Buy a set and try.. resell or file your magwell or the mag if it's tight.

Are they available in ODG yet? I see that listed on website and FAQ but can't find any anywhere.

https://www.crossindustriesinc.com/products/index.php

Yes! You are coming out with 10 + 10 for 7.62x39 and Win.308! If you could make the 7.62x39 compatible with 81 LMG it would be icing on the cake!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge View Post
    Are they available in ODG yet? I see that listed on website and FAQ but can't find any anywhere.
    Still working on the ODG and desert tan. The website guys were supposed to note “coming soon”

They’re... coming soon