Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Let's See Your M305 Builds!

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1 View Post
    Still a very nice rifle man. How accurate is it? and how far have you used it? Say, is there anyone on here that has an actual original M1 Garand, or M14 on this forum? If so, I'd like to see this dude add it to this thread. Now THAT'S worth seeing man !
    Heres as close to an original non restricted m14 and m14e2 all gi parts on m305 recievers

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Business Member
    Darn....these are all lovely!!

Cheers, Barney

Ive been watching the EE and missed out on a few great deals lately. But I have also noticed soo many of these up for sale now, what gives?
    You’re not completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example.

Quote Originally Posted by 12.gauge.rage View Post

My m305 in black feather FDE, took alot of weight off the rifle, pistol grip is magpul MIAD and the buttstock is magpul PRS currently got the backup irons off of my tavor untill I get some real optics
    just got it completed today, seeing as i have not posted in years why not start with this one
    That is badassss! Nice rig
    Take the red pill.

I'm guessing a couple factors. first is some people are going into a Stag or similar nr option. The second is that word has finally gotten out, the 2016 and later builds seem to lack quality control in many instances, and people are dumping. For me, it's been a fantastic and enjoyable platform, with a bit of a learning curve.

Quote Originally Posted by HKNova6 View Post
    Ive been watching the EE and missed out on a few great deals lately. But I have also noticed soo many of these up for sale now, what gives?
    "Na množství nehleďte"

Here's my build. Shoots pretty good but I need to something about the trigger, it's pretty rough and heavy. Any suggestions?Name:  M305.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  64.6 KB

BANNED
    Here is my Norinco Build, I bought the shorty, added a National Match rear sight, Sadlak mag release and National Match spring guide rod, Wolfe Springs, Magwedge bolt release, Boyd stock and hand guard, Smith Enterprises muzzle brake adapter, Precision Armament Muzzle break, Shooting Sight Trigger. John from M14 Medic did the accurizing and unitizing

Last edited by Curtis264; 02-01-2019 at 12:21 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by flingwing View Post
    Here's my build. Shoots pretty good but I need to something about the trigger, it's pretty rough and heavy. Any suggestions?Name:  M305.jpg
    I bought a shooting sight adjustable trigger, it installed easily in my M305 trigger group. Second stage was 2 lbs 4 ounces, 3 lbs and 14 ounces released the hammer, it is so clean and crisp. The skeltonized hammer would not fit with my trigger group without work, probably because it was meant to fit USGI not Chinese, but it sure is not necessary to have a fantastic trigger. Nice thing is Art ships to Canada and answers emails right away and was truly helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by flingwing View Post
    This things sweet, I think I may go with the long too tail from M14.ca but am not 100% sure.

Name:  FD1B1996-ADBE-4D6D-9367-BF626451AF4C.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  40.1 KB

Here’s mine. Not much work done to er. sponge camo paint job, casm mount, upgraded op rod and spring. some nice looking rigs here!