Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NEW SHIPMENT! Handguns in stock now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaanF View Post
    As of right now everything is still in talks. No word if it’s even for sure yet. Lots of steps the government has to go through. You can follow the reading updates here https://www.parl.ca/legisinfo/en/bill/44-1/c-21
    Thanks for the link!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Douglas View Post
    It depends if they keep importing.. there’s lots of opportunity if it doesn’t go through until the fall. I believe you’re going to see a number of people realizing they might’ve spent a little much and they’re gonna start pawning them off on the EE before too long.
    Perhaps, but that would be quite stupid, even if this bull#### only comes into force this fall it will come into force. So why panic buy now only to sell because the ban is not immediate? It will come shortly anyways. Might as well keep it.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Douglas View Post
    It depends if they keep importing.. there’s lots of opportunity if it doesn’t go through until the fall. I believe you’re going to see a number of people realizing they might’ve spent a little much and they’re gonna start pawning them off on the EE before too long.
    I think lot of retailers will be a bit gun shy with getting any more inventory in (no pun).
    Nobody really knows, how long before the hammer drops and nobody wants to be stucked with a big inventory if it does.

I can see small sporadic batches coming in at inflated prices here and there, but any actual big scale re-stocking is likely out of the question at this point.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Trust me man it is disappointing. I’m trying to pick up a reliable reputable handgun but cannot find anything and I don’t want to settle for some budget 9mm. I think if you’re able to, try to find the pew pew you really want. Last thing you want is the ban going through and you don’t have a pew pew or you have a budget pew pew that you’re not satisfied with. Im caught between CZ P10 F or Smith & Wesson M&P 9

I think summer recess will be the trigger for next orders. If we make it through until government is in recess, we have until the fall before an OIC or other nonsense could drop (at least as I understand)

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaanF View Post
    Trust me man it is disappointing. I’m trying to pick up a reliable reputable handgun but cannot find anything and I don’t want to settle for some budget 9mm. I think if you’re able to, try to find the pew pew you really want. Last thing you want is the ban going through and you don’t have a pew pew or you have a budget pew pew that you’re not satisfied with. Im caught between CZ P10 F or Smith & Wesson M&P 9
    Look no further! We should have 40x of these in the next day or so > https://www.firearmsoutletcanada.com...ht-sights.html

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Hi Firearms Outlet, are you guys perhaps getting more CZs coming in? Perhaps a CZ Tactical Sport 2 Deep Bronze?

Thank you,
    Our supplier is currently sold out, if they become available again we will stock them!

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Outlet Canada View Post
    Look no further! We should have 40x of these in the next day or so > https://www.firearmsoutletcanada.com...ht-sights.html
    Mags, too ?

CGN frequent flyer
    I’m confused please help ! Your saying 40x so 40 handguns in the next few days ?
    I’m desperately ,h try to find something for a relative !
    Please help or if anyone knows what e retailer is trying to say !
    Thank You

Leavenworth
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Outlet Canada View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wallenstein View Post
    Mags, too ?
    Sadly no extra magazines at the moment, but we are trying to get more!

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7