Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats so hard about answering an email

Whats so hard about answering an email

Emailed the company a couple days ago and zero response..I understand companies are busy but what happened to basic customer service..
    oh well..

CGN Regular
    Patience grasshopper. These are busy times for gun businesses these days.

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NWOntarioguy View Post
    Emailed the company a couple days ago and zero response..I understand companies are busy but what happened to basic customer service..
    oh well..
    Sorry for not getting back to you as quickly as you would like. Please understand that we are literally getting hundreds of emails a day now. We are trying to respond as fast as we can. However, we have prioritized handgun transfers as we want to get these started before JT does something stupid like stopping transfers from being initiated.

It’s hectic in many buisness at this time. It’s difficult to find enough/good staff. I also know from a personal front that occasionally, you forget to hit send, read it and reply in thought but get distracted by something else. Most places are ringing off the hook and lots of “balls” are getting dropped. It’s a strange market.
    Duncan

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws...

gotcha..no worries..i thought it might peter' down a bit by now haha..still going strong!

I get hundreds of emails a day at work. They all take time and i often fall behind. Sometimes you just need to have a bit of empathy for the person on the other end.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

oh well..
    Quantity and time..maybe you are not aware of the restricted buying frenzy…many store stopped answering email, phone for a few days while they deal in transferring guns before the comming purchase ban. Easy to understand.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    oh well..
    Your Mom never called me back after Denny's .. ~

oh well..
    This guy is a grade a douche. Did you ever stop to think that they probably didn't get back to you because they have hundreds of people like you emailing them stupid questions? Two weeks ago you'd get your reply asap. Stop emailing them, order your shi* and kick back, or phone them if you got a question about a product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Bizzy....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast