Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BCL15 AR15 Upper, Lower, 7" Handguard Set, Unpainted, $199.95

Quote Originally Posted by halv18 View Post
    This does seem quite cheap compared to other lowers only. I’m new to building ARs, but what type of money would I be looking at the add a barrel, gas block, Tube, BCG, buffer tube, stock, trigger, charging handle, and of course anything else I don’t know I need? Thanks mike
    Barrel: $150-400
    Gas Tube: $12.50
    Gas Block: $35
    Bolt Carrier Group: $200-$300
    Buffer Tube and buffer: $75
    Lowers parts kit (trigger): $90
    Charging Handle: $25-$150
    Muzzle Device (optional) $50-$150

Approximately you can be looking at spending around these prices, this receiver set with the handguard is a very good deal and SFRC also has NEA barrels on sale. Prices go up when you want nicer charging handles, target barrels, or better triggers, but you can build one for under $1000. Building AR-15s is fun! I just order parts as I see sales or while I'm grabbing something else.

NEA Accessories: https://www.theammosource.com/store/...c65fp57roldo41

GunNutz
    i bought this sets last week, just wondering is these already been clear anodized or none any kind of metal treatment have been done on them yet?

the website says it comes with the ambi bolt release, i can only see in the photo that the lower has the feature for ambi bolt release, does it actually comes with the ambi bolt release hardware?

thank you Ryan

They are bare aluminum and they come with the ambi bolt release.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Diecasty View Post
    i bought this sets last week, just wondering is these already been clear anodized or none any kind of metal treatment have been done on them yet?

the website says it comes with the ambi bolt release, i can only see in the photo that the lower has the feature for ambi bolt release, does it actually comes with the ambi bolt release hardware?

thank you Ryan

CGN Regular
    Thank you glasslightning

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123