Thread: Surefire Fake Suppressor

Uber Super GunNutz

Surefire Fake Suppressor

Good evening - I have called and left a message and I have emailed, no reply. Looking for one or two of these. Any chance you can help me out?
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

go on their US website, should have them there

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    go on their US website, should have them there
    Nothing there, and still no reply...

I would just like a yes or no if irunguns can get this.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

They dont do special order, when they get it and have it list on the website. Thats when you can buy. So short anwer is NO for now.

Reason i know is when aero first came out with their complete rifle, they wont special order 1. I had to wait until they have it listed

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    They dont do special order, when they get it and have it list on the website. Thats when you can buy. So short anwer is NO for now.

Reason i know is when aero first came out with their complete rifle, they wont special order 1. I had to wait until they have it listed
    This confuses me. Are they no longer an importer? Last I knew, they would tranfer another companies product across the border for you, so long as you had the other dealer/manufacturer ship it to them. Is that not the case anymore?
    To add to OP's comment, I emailed them not long ago and haven't gotten anything either. Maybe some kind of internal issue with their email?
    "Snakes don't belong in Alaska" - A Hind D,1998

There was rumblings going around not too long ago that surefire isn't doing the trainers anymore. That being said besides on CGN, I have not seen anything to support this elsewhere and they still exist on surefires website.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost-04 View Post
    This confuses me. Are they no longer an importer? Last I knew, they would tranfer another companies product across the border for you, so long as you had the other dealer/manufacturer ship it to them. Is that not the case anymore?
    To add to OP's comment, I emailed them not long ago and haven't gotten anything either. Maybe some kind of internal issue with their email?
    You completely mis understood the post. I never said they dont move product across the boarder. What i meant was, if it is not listed on their US website, you have to wait for them to get it in stock on their US website and then buy it.

A little fine reading helps.

If surefire doesnt produce them no more, then its probably the reason why you cant see it on their US site no more.

Ps: it saids call to order on SF website. Gut feeling tells me that they may or may not do another batch depending on how much demands there are.
    Last edited by sky52; 04-07-2019 at 01:50 AM.

With the increasing popularity of the sim round training they would keep producing them. Maybe if we are lucky can snag a few extras for us civies.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DStocker View Post
    With the increasing popularity of the sim round training they would keep producing them. Maybe if we are lucky can snag a few extras for us civies.
    My understanding is that SF is wanting these to be used in the hands of agencies only, and that they should not have been eligible for export. There is a super long thread about these somewhere..

Glad I didn't listen to my conscience as it was expensive and basically the price of a real one down south but now seems unobtainium and worth it :D

The advantage to the SF ones is that they are meant to be used with SIM/UTM ammo or frang for training allowing for the weapon balance to be more indicative of their operational weapons

Edit: I also remember something about these being made in batches