Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker And IRUNGUNS News Update

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    I did some purchases early Dec on GB and it wasn't set up yet. I got a refund cheque in the mail for taxes paid from GunBroker after talking to them. They recently told me (less than 2 weeks ago) that it is automatically set up now that if it is an FFL purchase. There is some easy criteria to follow to make it work.
    That's great. Thanks.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Your address with a postal code and picking IRUNGUNS as your FFL is suppose to remove the State tax.
    I'm in my GB account now, and i can't find where i can put Irunguns as my FFL as a buyer, only as a seller because they ask for a license number which i don't have obviously.

Disregard, found it !
    Last edited by McCoy; 05-14-2022 at 12:55 PM.

………
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 06-18-2022 at 04:41 AM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

Hi Helsinki Cowboy,
    that's a great question, the United States classification of firearms are considerably different than in Canada, send us a PM with a link to what you are enquiring about and we will get back to you with confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki Cowboy View Post
    Question - If a firearm in the US is considered a pistol there with an arm brace is it still considered a pistol in Canada ?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

………
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 06-18-2022 at 04:40 AM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Regular
    Hope someone with import experiences can help out.

I bought a non-restricted rifle on Gunbroker yesterday. This was my first time ever to buy any firearm in the US, and so, forgive me if my questions are stupid.
    I filled in the Import Form on Irunguns, and paid the import fees. According to the instructions on Irunguns, I was supposed to receive an email, which should include an PDF document, with its EFL and instructions for the seller, but i have not received such an email or any email from Irunguns. Not sure if it's because it's a weekend. I did find an "Import Invoice" when i checked my Order History under my account with Irunguns. The Import Invoice contains my info and the firearm I bought on Gunbroker, its EFL number and its address in the US. Would this be the "PDF" document that Irunguns was supposed to email me?

Also, should the seller also have an EFL number? I didn't ask for lack of knowledge on buying in the US.

Advance thanks to anyone who will help.

CGN Regular
    Yes, send the seller that import form which contains IRG's FFL and pertinent info. Ensure that the seller clearly puts your name on the package as well. You don't need to worry about the sellers FFL.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by H2000 View Post
    Yes, send the seller that import form which contains IRG's FFL and pertinent info. Ensure that the seller clearly puts your name on the package as well. You don't need to worry about the sellers FFL.
    Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Milton Ontario Canada / Cottonwood Arizona
    You need to have a US address, US Bank account or a US Resident help you with the purchase and forward it to
    I RUN GUNS in Arizona to I RUN GUNS in Alberta Canada this is a lot faster than the 10 step program.
    The main issue is Gunbroker sellers don't want to wait more then seven days for payment, and don't want the hassell
    of having to sell to Canada or out of country, and the transfer of guns through an FFL to an FFL lic holder. the seller doesn't always have to ship
    from an FFL but it must go to FFL Lic. holder for a background check.
    all this take time and money.
    The downside is you will pay state tax as with me it is 10% here in Arizona and the FFL fee that could be from 60.00us + for long guns
    that has to be paid by the purchaser.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by old-zedar View Post
    You need to have a US address, US Bank account or a US Resident help you with the purchase and forward it to
    I RUN GUNS in Arizona to I RUN GUNS in Alberta Canada this is a lot faster than the 10 step program.
    The main issue is Gunbroker sellers don't want to wait more then seven days for payment, and don't want the hassell
    of having to sell to Canada or out of country, and the transfer of guns through an FFL to an FFL lic holder. the seller doesn't always have to ship
    from an FFL but it must go to FFL Lic. holder for a background check.
    all this take time and money.
    The downside is you will pay state tax as with me it is 10% here in Arizona and the FFL fee that could be from 60.00us + for long guns
    that has to be paid by the purchaser.
    Doesn't sound encouraging. I hope my experience will turn up much easier.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast