Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: A Metric S++ton of Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp. !

Looking for a 12.5” polished stainless to finish off a Tuf-22 build. Any idea when they’ll be in stock?

I'm thinking of getting the 9" CF 10/22 Takedown barrel once they're back in stock. Do they work with the 10/22 Takedown picatinny rail v2.0? It says they're only supposed to be mounted on steel bull barrels and only by a gunsmith.

Quote Originally Posted by jumi View Post
    I'm thinking of getting the 9" CF 10/22 Takedown barrel once they're back in stock. Do they work with the 10/22 Takedown picatinny rail v2.0? It says they're only supposed to be mounted on steel bull barrels and only by a gunsmith.
    Own both and can confirm it fits. Simple install but I did need to file down the bottom of the rail due to some clearance issues on my receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    Methinks they may need to hire another machinist lol.
    You're hired ! You start Monday, see at 8am....lol
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nhil View Post
    Looking for a 12.5” polished stainless to finish off a Tuf-22 build. Any idea when they’ll be in stock?
    Polished barrels are all custom orders now. They just are not popular and when we make them it takes literally years to sell them.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by M3GAD37H View Post
    Own both and can confirm it fits. Simple install but I did need to file down the bottom of the rail due to some clearance issues on my receiver.
    Correct. The tenon portion of the barrel we have left at the 'Bull' .920" diameter so you can mount the pic rail to it and have it the proper height. Depending on the production run from Ruger you may need to do some minor fitting of the rail. It's not rocket science but to have a clean install a gunsmith can help you get it right.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Polished barrels are all custom orders now. They just are not popular and when we make them it takes literally years to sell them.
    Silver would be fine too, not stuck on polished.

On the fence about what barrel to get for my new tuff bench build. Leigh I see you mentioned a Kidd order coming in. Anything outside what's listed on your site expected?

Quote Originally Posted by M3GAD37H View Post
    On the fence about what barrel to get for my new tuff bench build. Leigh I see you mentioned a Kidd order coming in. Anything outside what's listed on your site expected?
    Nope. We either make or carry just about any length and finish you could want already, lol.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Regular
    Maybe I’m beating a dead horse here but is there any chance of doing a small run of left hand short barrels for 870 the next time a bunch of right hands get made?