Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HIGH ANGLE PRECISION COURSE 10% discount

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    If you’re taking the Precision Rifle 1-3 it’s a 45 minute drive each way from Hanna every day. That gets old. The better option is to camp at Blood Indian Park.
    My daily commute was more than that. I don’t have a camper so I’d be in a tent. I think I can deal with a 45 minute commute for a bed and shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    My daily commute was more than that. I don’t have a camper so I’d be in a tent. I think I can deal with a 45 minute commute for a bed and shower.
    Commuting time (closer to an hour) isn't much the problem. The biggest problem is that at the time the courses end at night + the 1 hour commuting time, the hotel kitchen (at Canada Grey in Hanna) is pretty much closed so you'll end up eating at the convenience store... Groceries will be closed at night before you arrive and closed in the morning before you leave so it's hard to get quality supplies after Day1. That being said, in the morning you can have breakfast at the hotel as they open early enough and you can ask them to prepare you a lunch box (for dinner) for the following days and it will be ready before you leave in the morning.

I hope that it helps
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Commuting time (closer to an hour) isn't much the problem. The biggest problem is that at the time the courses end at night + the 1 hour commuting time, the hotel kitchen (at Canada Grey in Hanna) is pretty much closed so you'll end up eating at the convenience store... Groceries will be closed at night before you arrive and closed in the morning before you leave so it's hard to get quality supplies after Day1. That being said, in the morning you can have breakfast at the hotel as they open early enough and you can ask them to prepare you a lunch box (for dinner) for the following days and it will be ready before you leave in the morning.

I hope that it helps
    Well that solidifies the plan I had for driving in. I was already planning a stop in Calgary to stock up but now I will make sure I have enough to last me the entire time I’m there and a plug in cooler to keep everything cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Well that solidifies the plan I had for driving in. I was already planning a stop in Calgary to stock up but now I will make sure I have enough to last me the entire time I’m there and a plug in cooler to keep everything cold.
    With the precision level 3 courses I didn't seem to have an issue and they have a Tim Hortons and a&w, but there is a bar/restaurant as well.
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    I feel so cheap and used….
    Haha sorry I was asking why the discount code didn't work but then I realized it was from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RancherBriggs View Post
    Did you guys stay in Hanna or that closer motel ?
    Reviews ?
    I stayed in Hanna. I didn't think the drive was that bad. Awesome course

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post

I hope that it helps
    Wow. I did not expect that the courses could end at such a late time. But it's great that you warned and now many will not have such a ridiculous situation. When I went to training courses in a neighboring city, I was amazed how they solved a similar problem there. I even wrote a few essays about free essay examples on business ethics for https://paperap.com/free-papers/business-ethics/ There is a small town where most of the residents know each other and the local business understands that buyers will always treat it ethically and do no harm. Therefore, in the early hours the store is open, but there are no employees there, all customers simply leave money at the checkout. This is not surprising to anyone, I understand that this is not yet possible in large cities, but I hope that in the future our society will be able to develop such cooperation between business and buyers.
    Last edited by WilliaZ; 02-13-2023 at 07:49 PM.

Do you get a certificate upon completion?

I stayed in Youngstown and it was
    .. spartan
    Last edited by Onizuka; 02-09-2023 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
    I stayed in Hanna. I didn't think the drive was that bad. Awesome course
    My thoughts as well.
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast