Thread: SHOT SHOW 2018: VZ Grips

SHOT SHOW 2018: VZ Grips

Yes I do still have pics that I haven’t posted lol…I have always liked the look and feel of VZ Grips…

I have a different version of the Spartan on my Ed Brown Molon Labe

Since they match the theme of my gun I wont replace them but for my next 1911 I would go with my favourite, the Simonich Gunner, designed by the late custom knifemaker Rob Simonich

Though the death card is pretty cool too!

Inspired by grenades, the FRAG pattern has become quite popular lately and I do prefer the full FRAG

To the ETC FRAG

Of course they don’t just make grips for 1911s so check them out to see if they fit your gun.

RL

My biggest problem with vz's is that I can never decide on a style or colour.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

BANNED
    OMFG! what a selection! unreal colors and designs

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    my approach in these situations is if you cant decide, buy them all!

RL

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    Agreed. All those styles and colors are really cool but what is more important is feel. It is hard to determine if you like the feel of a particular style and pattern, unless it's on a gun, and in your hand. I have a set of VZ's on my Nighthawk and I like them but am not thrilled. With a different pattern, material, thickness, or what ever perhaps I would be. They do make a quality product.