Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Blair not ruling out federal order to implement potential handgun ban

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    You correctly predicted nothing...you are no grand messiah, people will not bow down/thank you for your words/thoughts/ideas.

Liberals have ALWAYS disliked guns and gun owners and have always wanted to increase the laws/restrictions on legal gun owners at any chance they get...be it after an "event" or near the end of their term/s....this is more then common knowledge, proven and know for decades...and it is on their own ####ing websites....

So your prediction is about as good as the ones claiming the sun will rise daily or that the government will tax you...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Burn

They don't like hunting because, they like to eat packaged food and line up at mc dumolds. Turn themselves into Diabetics and then put the blame on society.Which in turn kills more people and puts a strain on the medical system more than any other entity. And know the sheep want to make me eat there crap by taking my right to provide food on my table.

Get #?()!$? ready the bad guy is coming for dinner!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    I find all of the speculation bitter / sweet.

Here we are five months from an election and the gang is on the guessing bandwagon.

Four years ago I correctly predicted, with supporting logic and reasons, that the Libs would deploy draconian gun control in the second half of their mandate and it would include a "fitness to own" component in their proposal. And I strongly recommended that we unite, make a strategy and prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

The rest is history and I am bitter because my family and I stand to lose a lot of firearms collected over the decades due to the ignorance and bullying of a few disruptors that have been far too influential in suppressing any new initiative that my have given us additional tools to use in this latest round.

I hope that their bathwater has a touch of lavender.

You make it sound like you are the only one that “predicted” that Liberals would try to ban guns. They ALWAYS try to ban guns.

What world do you live in??
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Instead of predicting your downfall and invisioning it, which in turn you have set yourself up for failure by convincing yourself mentally. Perserverence my friend this fight has just begun, if they see and feel you turtle now it's over for you. It's going to be a long fought road ahead, hold steady!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post

You make it sound like you are the only one that “predicted” that Liberals would try to ban guns. They ALWAYS try to ban guns.

What world do you live in??
    A world where when the signs of trouble ahead are so clear people are best positioned to act in their own defence before the danger crystallizes.

The USA is doing just that, what world would you like to see us in? Or are you satisfied with walking backwards into he future with your eyes firmly on the past?

Based on the response on here to the "so obvious prediction" you and others like you preferred to duck into your foxhole and discuss the best lower on the market instead of discussing the best response.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    Burn
    Scout's self-congratulatory proclamations of singular prescience are a tad tiresome, aren't they? You have some valid and worthwhile suggestions Scout, there's no denying that. Your approach is what rubs some folks (myself admittedly included) the wrong way. You might want to tweak that, by incorporating a tad more humility and a little less self aggrandizement. Just a bit of well-intentioned advice, worth precisely what it cost you! ��
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Admin please sticky this one on the main page so all get to see it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I used my current signature line 4 years ago to warn you all that the Liberals were going to ban guns. Would you listen?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I used my current signature line 4 years ago to warn you all that the Liberals were going to ban guns. Would you listen?
    Its proven fact you can't trust a Liberal with firearm rights further than you can trust a pig with a watermelon............

The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Scout's self-congratulatory proclamations of singular prescience are a tad tiresome, aren't they? You have some valid and worthwhile suggestions Scout, there's no denying that. Your approach is what rubs some folks (myself admittedly included) the wrong way. You might want to tweak that, by incorporating a tad more humility and a little less self aggrandizement. Just a bit of well-intentioned advice, worth precisely what it cost you! ��
    Your advice is taken to heart, trust me, but it seems like the only way to get attention on this site is to have a bit of an edge to ones' posts.

True, my posts come across as self aggrandizement but they can also be "pointed reminders" that we as a group may have lost the last real opportunity that we had to shock the Liberals to their senses. I know that we'd never get them to change their long term goal of disarmament but we had a good chance to delay it almost indefinitely by staying one step ahead of them. The reason for the reluctance to accept the realities of our struggles escapes me and since my family stands to lose so much the frustration is hard to hold back??

I started out with a polite approach several years ago and a small group of posters piled in as they do on everyone who doesn't add their voice to the echo chamber. Seems to me that they deserve to be reminded of the significant negative impact that they are having on our chances of success. And collectively should we not be looking ahead of this October just in case the predictions of a massive Liberal fall flat - because I'm setting the table for that very real possibility?

Any suggestions for getting the point across and getting it acknowledged / acted upon? If the suggestions are valid why aren't they being acted upon - the USA NSSF has picked up on it so it's hard to accept that the unpopularity of one individual is all that's holding us back?

Thanks for the advice, I'll see what I can do. Might be a bit of a good time to take a bit of a break and let things play out. If there's as much of a setback as what seems likely right now it may be time for everyone to take a deep breath and starting acting like a mature group who are under siege.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf