Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Jan. 22, 2013 - Blue Line is proud to announce... the MPA-RC 556 Rifle!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by docakash View Post
    i believe the keltec su16 retails for 800 bucks, is black, non restricted, takes ar mags, and chambers .223.
    Some of us aren't huge fans of the plastic-y feel and reports of cracked polymer receivers after a lot of use some users seem to experience.

BANNED
    tag

VERY interested in this. Crossing my fingers for NR!

yes, i agree. this is why i do not own any keltec. but nevertheless it is available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    tagged for interest, hopefully they get approved NR
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Hi Pat,

I am definitely interested in buying one, especially if they are non-restricted and in the price range quoted ($1,000 - 1,400).

As for things I would like to see:

1. A slimmer, lighter folding stock (preferably an ACE stock like the early XCRs). I would be willing to pay extra for this as an option.
    2. An optional fix stock
    3. A slimmer, lighter fore stock
    4. Bolt hold open device
    5. Spent case deflector

That being said, I would probably buy one as is. Most of what I am looking for could be changed afterwards.

- Jayne
    Mal: Jayne, how many weapons you plan on bringing? You only got the two arms.
    Jayne: I just get excitable as to choice - like to have my options open.

Tagged

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fastjeep View Post

Do really want.

Me too !....
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    Commonality with the AR15 will be the least of classification concerns. The fact that Blue Line seems fixated on this one point actually concerns me a bit, I'd hate for them to go into this unprepared. It really depends on how douchey the RCMP want to be. As for me, I won't be holding my breath on this and can see it going either way, sadly.

As for complaints about hand guards, those are easily changed. Stop you're pointless complaining.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Quote Originally Posted by Armedsask View Post
    Commonality with the AR15 will be the least of classification concerns. The fact that Blue Line seems fixated on this one point actually concerns me a bit, I'd hate for them to go into this unprepared. It really depends on how douchey the RCMP want to be. As for me, I won't be holding my breath on this and can see it going either way, sadly.

As for complaints about hand guards, those are easily changed. Stop you're pointless complaining.
    As long as it's not an 'AR or variant of' - what are your concerns???

OP says they are pushing hard for NR - I am sure they are prepared!