Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9mm ammunition available

CGN Regular
    Any plans on .357 Mag?

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SigSavage View Post
    Any plans on .357 Mag?
    We are certainly planning on making the larger calibres again soon. That is what we love to shoot ourselves. But we have been inundated with large commercial orders in 9, 40 and 45 for the past few months - leaving us no spare time for anything else. There is very little ammunition coming into Canada right now because of the low dollar. We ordered another commercial press at Shot Show and hope that this will give us the time to make more than 3 calibres. Please watch the store for it to arrive - I will also announce it on CGN.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Picked up 500 rounds of 115gr 9mm from you in Fort Mac. Got a chance to shoot some of it on the weekend! It's excellent stuff! 10/10 will buy again!

More inventory has been added to this pricing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Ran through my first 50 rounds of your .45 the other night........good stuff!
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

More inventory has been added

Good to hear! Out of all the reman ammo Ive tried Western Munitions is my favourite. All the others i tried had issues but not this stuff will there still be a 9 on the 9th sale this month?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    when do you expect to have more "FIOCCHI AMMUNITION 9MM LUGER, SUBSONIC, FMJ, 158 GRAIN" in stock?

My BRS-99 is hungry to try some.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerforged View Post
    Good to hear! Out of all the reman ammo Ive tried Western Munitions is my favourite. All the others i tried had issues but not this stuff will there still be a 9 on the 9th sale this month?
    9 on the 9th put us on the map for ammo suppliers. What we quickly discovered that from the 10th to the 8th we didn't sell any. It also caused our shipper and shipping company a huge backload of work. Can you imaging trying to put 80 to 120 orders together in a timely fashion. To counter this problem we brought in the bulk packs of 1,000 and 1,500 round boxes. The pricing on these is comparable to the 9 on the 9th pricing. We still have the 9 on the 9th for the customers that may not want to buy 1,000 rounds at a time - or that want to buy a box of 45 to go with it. The end result has been that we sell 9mm daily now and on the 9th we get mixed orders. My shipper doesn't call in sick on the 10th anymore either - lol. He didn't really do that.
    Thank you for the feedback on the 9mm - we appreciate your business.

Quote Originally Posted by SigWig View Post
    when do you expect to have more "FIOCCHI AMMUNITION 9MM LUGER, SUBSONIC, FMJ, 158 GRAIN" in stock?

My BRS-99 is hungry to try some.
    I will make sure we order some on the next Fiocchi order.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast