Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Canpar

Last edited by tillerguy; 03-31-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    Teach your daughters to shoot because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

This thread is STILL going? Holy hell. Well, just ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm this morning, guess i'll post results here again later this week. Goin for 19-0 with canpar, no trouble yet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffk21 View Post
    UPDATE:

Oh wait, so this happened....0% success rate Canpar...mind boggling. Zero emails from CANPAR later, i email the vendor for a tracking number. Says it was delivered to my mailbox, weird i thought. I had to get a friend to grab it after it sat there for two days. Theres my new 527 from tenda, stuffed into a friggin newspaper slot and left for two days on the side of a busy sec. highway! Is this real life?!? These meat heads should be shut down and whoever did that should be fired on sight! I cant wait to get to their warehouse.

That was a Contract Driver...
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Does that make it ok to act unprofessional and just not care? That just shouldn't happen. If I am not around, should they not take it back to the warehouse? They've done it *almost* every other time. Might take an hour or two to find it when I get there but hey....purolator, ups, canada post, fedex...ive shipped/received hundreds of things thru them, and have never seen the likes of this.

Duff

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I've actually had no issue with CanPar to date. I must admit, when I am not home, it is a bit of pain to get up to their depot & pick it up.

And... I recently had Canada Post leave a package on my doorstep... I arrived EXACTLY 45 minutes later & lucky for me AND them, it was still there! I could not imagine the headaches if it was missing. Ugh

IMHO no packages should be left at the doorstep. It's just to easy for some dirtbag porch pirate to steal it.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Ive no issues with our Canpar delivery at all, but if I had the service that some of you fellas have, I'd certainly be calling head office and telling them about it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    I just want all of my packages held at the depot for me. That would make my life a lot easier.
    This is what I do...Canpar depot is 3 minutes from where I work...
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengoo View Post
    This is what I do...Canpar depot is 3 minutes from where I work...
    That does not work for most of us..they are paid to deliver to your door period

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PinkyPlinker's Avatar
    UPS is a deal breaker for me. Sorry. No way I'll order from anyone who has them as my only choice. They call themselves "Brown" for good reason.

Edit - It might not matter anyway. After spending thousands of $ with you I haven't ordered in months... because you don't have any AMMO!
    Last edited by PinkyPlinker; 02-26-2017 at 11:10 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffk21 View Post
    UPDATE:

Oh wait, so this happened....0% success rate Canpar...mind boggling. Zero emails from CANPAR later, i email the vendor for a tracking number. Says it was delivered to my mailbox, weird i thought. I had to get a friend to grab it after it sat there for two days. Theres my new 527 from tenda, stuffed into a friggin newspaper slot and left for two days on the side of a busy sec. highway! Is this real life?!? These meat heads should be shut down and whoever did that should be fired on sight! I cant wait to get to their warehouse.

I'd make sure that head office gets a that picture showing how they delivered. I can see leaving a package in a secure location, but sticking out like that on a highway, is ridiculous.