Page 56 of 174 FirstFirst ... 364648495051525354555657585960616263646676 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

so these semi auto rifles will be like handguns where uou can still shoot or prohibited like ar's if libs get their way?

BANNED
    If they get their way? Incinerated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    The collateral effects (force multiplier) of allying with an unlikely partner and the stopping power for the antis that results is best outlined in this article from 2017. One year after the alliance took shape.

Substitute a certain wendy for the oped writer and The Toronto Star for the New York Times and you have a pretty close match of what we could accomplish in this country.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/26/o...revention.html
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    I personally don't think that your idea of starting a lemonade stand with the proceeds going to legal battles with the government of Canada is necessarily a bad one.
    Thanks
    Thought it was pretty ingenious,
    Right next to the tequila stand
    You truly don't know happiness until you have to unload your ammo delivery with a forklift ☺

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Some push back has started...

PremierScottMoeAgainstG4AmendmentOfC21.jpg
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Regular
    Interesting that people are all assuming this will hit SKS's. I read the proposed amendments and dont see it at all. The proposal says: "designed to accept a detachable cartridge magazine". Mine came with an internal 10 round box magazine. It can be ADAPTED to accept detachable magazines - but that's is not what the proposal says.

So what am I missing?.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    SKSs are specifically noted.

Quote Originally Posted by linux99 View Post
    Interesting that people are all assuming this will hit SKS's. I read the proposed amendments and dont see it at all. The proposal says: "designed to accept a detachable cartridge magazine". Mine came with an internal 10 round box magazine. It can be ADAPTED to accept detachable magazines - but that's is not what the proposal says.

So what am I missing?.
    Dude, where have you been for the last five to seven years. They want all the guns. They want your bank account, your health, your privacy, and they are even working on tools for neural connections, where they will even know what you think.

This isn't stopping at SKS, this isn't stopping, at a bolt action Mauser. If people don't wake up, this stops when we are all either dead or slaves.

And before you go tell me to adjust my tin foil hat, here's WEF's Chief advisor Yuval Harari telling you how far they are willing to go:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1594967447236640768

If people don't stop them, this doesn't stop at guns, it stops at the gates of hell.
    Last edited by Jaws; 11-23-2022 at 04:18 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cory View Post
    Try $387,000 with all accounts and retirement funds.
    If every firearm owner pulls everything. The government is done for.
    2.2 million people pulling everything. Should be quite the bank run. $5 Billion of paper money not in the system. pulls 500 billion from the whole fractional system.
    Your gonna get taxes up the ass if you cashed your RRSP

Quote Originally Posted by linux99 View Post

So what am I missing?.
    In the visual in-colour pictorial the Polys sent to Public Safety earlier this year, the SKS pictured was the one with the all black Tapco furniture and...detachable magazine. The liberals are sneaky and can posit that the design is based on those alterations which they are trying to sell to public safety as default configuration (and even if it is not, you think PS is going to balk?). They change the goal posts and then use their terms to define...seems like the modus operandi with these guys...
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP