Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: VISA charge back?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Start your claim now or you will never see your money or the goods

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    His money WAS returned...minus restocking.
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Restocking fees are BS, and there is no logical defence to them whether they're in writing or not. You claim that there is an expense related to returns, but that expense isn't dependant on the value of an item. So returning a Mag for a $2.50 fee and a NR receiver set for a $100 fee just doesn't line up. If there is a cost related to returns, then make it a set fee regardless of value. You won't do this, because you can't come up with a justifiable number. In the case of a special order item, you may have a case. But we are talking about an item that you have 100's of people waiting for. You aren't losing a dime buy shipping it to someone else instead.

Businesses use this as a penalty to force customers to keep the items they buy whether they like them or not, or to cover for poor customer service.

Here's a question for you to answer... When I demanded a refund under the same circumstances, I got it all back within' minutes. Why didn't Shooter 1971?
    So all business should take it on the chin because you change your mind? As if there is a line of people following you around to buy the items you pass up on.

Love it when people with no retail experience voice their opinions. Or entitlement, whichever they see fit

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kc34 View Post
    I have done a couple orders with IRG and they worked out ok in the end.
    You need to keep in mind that indicated shipping timelines with them are just approximate guidelines only and in no way a guarantee of any kind.
    At the end of the day its up to the US Government when they allow the shipment to cross the border.
    If your the impatient type then you should purchase elsewhere.
    Numerous purchases. Parts, completes, was very pleased with the transactions.
    Watch their posts, follow the guidelines and UNDERSTAND when a delay occurs outside of their control.
    It's called 'life', "it" happens and things don't go as planned.
    The board is becoming filled with Veruca's.
    Rust Never Sleeps

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    too late i guess,,,need to be before 60 days.
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

I have been in retail sales for 31 years and I can tell you my customers would hang me if I tried
    to charge them a restocking fee if they cancelled because I couldn't produce the item in the time frame
    discussed.Now as I see it the reciever was built into a full rifle and can be sold so vendor really isn't out
    of pocket.The vendor knows that if they charge you a restocking fee you will never use them again,
    obviously they don't care for your repeat business.Your post is alredy having an effect,cause I will not use the
    company that chisseled you and left that lame excuse at the end of your post.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntnFishn View Post
    I have been in retail sales for 31 years and I can tell you my customers would hang me if I tried
    to charge them a restocking fee if they cancelled because I couldn't produce the item in the time frame
    discussed.Now as I see it the reciever was built into a full rifle and can be sold so vendor really isn't out
    of pocket.The vendor knows that if they charge you a restocking fee you will never use them again,
    obviously they don't care for your repeat business.Your post is alredy having an effect,cause I will not use the
    company that chisseled you and left that lame excuse at the end of your post.
    There lies the issue, nobody gave the customer a hard delivery date. It is the way gun companies do business today. It will only change if the customer stops buying and demands better
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Ya....so call the us government and demand they get there #### together!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    There lies the issue, nobody gave the customer a hard delivery date. It is the way gun companies do business today. It will only change if the customer stops buying and demands better
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

I like IRG, they offer choice. If you can find what you are looking for faster or cheaper go for it. If you want something only they have you are dealing with their time table and policies.

25% restocking is ridiculous for an item that does not need to be restocked and was never supplied, however this company does state their policy very clearly, just reconfirms my opinion of this supplier after my two transactions, buyer beware, too many good suppliers on this site to bother with these guys.