Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T97, Tavor, Mosin Nagants & Norinco M14 Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    The T97s are on the way right now by ocean.
    Excellent news! Now all I need are some low 30mm Millet rings from you guys and I'll be set. Thanks for the positive news.
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NLGT View Post
    Excellent news! Now all I need are some low 30mm Millet rings from you guys and I'll be set. Thanks for the positive news.
    Great news! I might just make that trip out to Whitby afterall!
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

BANNED
    Awesome! I thought I saw a KJV kids study Bible on your site, can I order one with my T97?

I preordered the type97 from you guys back in December or so will I be getting a call or email soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Noflo2000 View Post
    I preordered the type97 from you guys back in December or so will I be getting a call or email soon?
    The e-mails will be going out when the rifles arrive in the stores. For now all we know that the boat is in the water. First it has to land in Canada, then it has to get to NS and from there to the retailers.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

Ok, another dealer also confirmed with NS, so they're definitely shipping out next week. Time to get my ammo.. Heading out tonight! :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaTSeRiF View Post
    From whom?
    It's pretty obvious you're too impatient for this rifle to arrive on time than announced. Put yourself out of your own misery and get yourself a Tavor already in stock.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Yep, what 'He' said!...I wanted one of those T97's right away as soon as I saw them. However, I read more about them and started to think that maybe I should wait until they are out for a couple of years first as like the Norc M305/M14, the QC is bound to get better. It turned out after all that by the time these things are now due to arrive, I saved enough to say "to hell with the T97!" I am now a VERY happy owner of a brand new NR Tavor FDE TAR-21! Whoo Hoo baby! Am I glad I waited as compared to the T97, not just spending an additional $1500 for the TAR-21 would have been stupid. The TAVOR is a way better rifle and thanks to CANADIAN TIRE LEDUC ALBERTA, only $2699.00 tax included!!!!! They had 3 FDE left and 10 black...ask to speak to 'Gene; and tell him Sean sent ya!! Took my name almost 2 months ago, called me the day the truck arrived, held it for days until I could get there, gave me a deal when I did! Fantastic service and I will make the 3 hr drive to do business with him again. (I have to, he ordered me a bunch of LAR-15 10 round mags for $24.00each

TAVOR ALL THE WAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn_69 View Post
    It's pretty obvious you're too impatient for this rifle to arrive on time than announced. Put yourself out of your own misery and get yourself a Tavor already in stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silver69 View Post
    Yep, what 'He' said!...

TAVOR ALL THE WAY!!
    That's my plan B as well. Just this guys on all the CGN T97 threads and his spouting off updates and maybe even starting rumours for all we know and I don't care. They will be here when they're here, period!! Thx.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn_69 View Post
    No thanks.. I prefer something along these lines :D

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast