Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: add these to your order, great bench mat or mouse pad... TRUMP TEKMAT 10.00 USD 11X17

Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    True, but he endlessly triggers lefties. I appreciate that about him.
    A lot of conservatives can't stand him. He's a racist, sexust, imbecile. It's astonishing that anyone supports him, let alone Canadian gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by paul792 View Post
    I don't get it. He hasn't even done anything for gun owners. In fact, the U.S. seems to be in even worse shape gun rights wise since the NRA threw them under the bus over rate increasing fire accessories.
    I don't like the orange cheetos (other than finding it funny that for once they're stuck with the worst leader), but honestly, what do you want that administration to do? Other than opening the gates on full-auto, I just don't see what more you could want if you're a US gun owner. Congress has essentially nullified states laws on conceal carry, so what's left, really?

I guess they could subsidize guns. Make guns tax-deductible. I mean, it's not like they're already running a deficit larger than Canada's budget...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure gun control wasn't the only issue in people's minds when they went to cast their votes..

I'd take one if IRG had them in stock here already
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    A lot of conservatives can't stand him. He's a racist, sexust, imbecile. It's astonishing that anyone supports him, let alone Canadian gun owners.
    His approval ratings are some of the lowest in history. In fact, he has the lowest approval rating at the 1 year mark since modern polling started, which goes back 7 decades.

He supported an accused child molester for senate, and forced a government shutdown over a border wall with Mexico, and don't even get me started with his lack of disaster relief for Puerto Rico and how he has destroyed their already failing economy with his tax plan - PR now has to pay duties and tariffs on goods imported to the US as if they are a foreign nation!

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    I'm pretty sure gun control wasn't the only issue in people's minds when they went to cast their votes..
    No, everyone thought he would be different. And he is. He only works for 6 hours a day, half of which is "executive time" where he sits alone watching TV, and is in bed by 6.30 with a cheeseburger... I don't think that's the kind of different they expected though...
    Last edited by Suther; 02-12-2018 at 03:50 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    Revolting...
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    I think you confuse laughing at you or being creeped out with being triggered.
    listen to this dribble,but then again,,QC,,LOL,love anti Trump whynners,

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    No, triggered is correct.
    Don't worry, mean ol' Mr Trump can't be president forever. Deep breath, hug your pillow and think happy thoughts.
    LOL..good one

In before the lock
    CCFR

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    His approval ratings are some of the lowest in history. In fact, he has the lowest approval rating at the 1 year mark since modern polling started, which goes back 7 decades.

He supported an accused child molester for senate, and forced a government shutdown over a border wall with Mexico, and don't even get me started with his lack of disaster relief for Puerto Rico and how he has destroyed their already failing economy with his tax plan - PR now has to pay duties and tariffs on goods imported to the US as if they are a foreign nation!

No, everyone thought he would be different. And he is. He only works for 6 hours a day, half of which is "executive time" where he sits alone watching TV, and is in bed by 6.30 with a cheeseburger... I don't think that's the kind of different they expected though...
    LOL..what total horse####..since the very next day after his election Stock markets climb to record numbers,economy is up ,jobs are up,taxes are DOWN,more people keeping more of they're paycheck,more companies staying in the US,more companies bringing jobs back from offshore,
    as for the horse#### approval numbers,it's simple matter of WHICH bleeding heart liberal leaning outfit does the work,
    why dont you go take a look at a US electoral map and ask yourself why the map is 90% Conservative Republican red..LOL
    6 hours a day..you must be mistaken with the piece of Liberal garbage that ruined the US for the prior 8 years,this guy is never off the clock.
    disaster relif for Puerto Rico was there all along,the Liberal loonies in charge in Puerto Rico where the ones keeping the stuff from being distributed,and this is right from a Puerto Rican friend who is RIGHT THERE,he watched the stuff being help in hidding,some actually had to STEAL the stuff to try and get buy,
    i spent 30 years in and out of the US every other week,all over the US,i've been around people affected by 8 years of Liberal lunacy,and let me tell you,the average WORKING american,,is dam glad they finally have a President with balls,put a stop to all the illegals in the country,and get rid of the worst ones,and trying to figure a way for the good ones to stay,,not easy when bleeding heart libtard democraps just want to use the issue for their political gain,pretty much like our dear bumbass PM Trudope.good thing the Democrat party is near extinction,
    might want to stop getting all your info from Liberal loonie news outfits,