Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: add these to your order, great bench mat or mouse pad... TRUMP TEKMAT 10.00 USD 11X17

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Future303 View Post
    Your type of conservatism has conserved nothing. Go waste your time with that useless rhetoric on a Ben Shapiro channel.

EDIT: My GOD I can't believe there's people here praising Trudeau. When our guns are confiscated, I hope you guys are first in line to hand them in.
    Tinfoil hat notwithstanding, no gun is getting confiscated. But hey, feel free to try and spread fear.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    Are these the same polls that said Hillary had a 95% chance to win?
    Very fake news.
    Fake news should be the new godwin's law.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    LOL..what total horse####..since the very next day after his election Stock markets climb to record numbers,economy is up ,jobs are up,taxes are DOWN,more people keeping more of they're paycheck,more companies staying in the US,more companies bringing jobs back from offshore,
    as for the horse#### approval numbers,it's simple matter of WHICH bleeding heart liberal leaning outfit does the work,
    why dont you go take a look at a US electoral map and ask yourself why the map is 90% Conservative Republican red..LOL
    6 hours a day..you must be mistaken with the piece of Liberal garbage that ruined the US for the prior 8 years,this guy is never off the clock.
    disaster relif for Puerto Rico was there all along,the Liberal loonies in charge in Puerto Rico where the ones keeping the stuff from being distributed,and this is right from a Puerto Rican friend who is RIGHT THERE,he watched the stuff being help in hidding,some actually had to STEAL the stuff to try and get buy,
    i spent 30 years in and out of the US every other week,all over the US,i've been around people affected by 8 years of Liberal lunacy,and let me tell you,the average WORKING american,,is dam glad they finally have a President with balls,put a stop to all the illegals in the country,and get rid of the worst ones,and trying to figure a way for the good ones to stay,,not easy when bleeding heart libtard democraps just want to use the issue for their political gain,pretty much like our dear bumbass PM Trudope.good thing the Democrat party is near extinction,
    might want to stop getting all your info from Liberal loonie news outfits,
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin1 View Post
    wow i only counted 69 words---as for posting something not in canadian politics???you call what we have politics?our lord master who sells us out and everything we stand for --hmmm??you want this a 100 times over Trump--you got it sunshine--enjoy your tennis ball.....
    I agree with Merlin1 & Whiskey1: Trump is deliberately made to look bad by the liberal controlled media. From what I understand and have read from various sources he is actually (or appearing to actually) trying to combat the repugnant elite that have controlled society for so long. Apparently he's actually trying to get to the bottom of the whole pizzagate scandal so that's good in my books.

At the end of it all presidents are related to each other by blood, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    His approval ratings are some of the lowest in history. In fact, he has the lowest approval rating at the 1 year mark since modern polling started, which goes back 7 decades.

He supported an accused child molester for senate, and forced a government shutdown over a border wall with Mexico, and don't even get me started with his lack of disaster relief for Puerto Rico and how he has destroyed their already failing economy with his tax plan - PR now has to pay duties and tariffs on goods imported to the US as if they are a foreign nation!
    I see you got a full dose of CNN!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Tinfoil hat notwithstanding, no gun is getting confiscated. But hey, feel free to try and spread fear.
    I bet if the Libs could they would ban all handguns right now, immediately, and make every semi-auto Restricted. Or do you think the UK and Australian style systems would not happen here?

I bet, if Clinton was President right now, there would already be a push for it, but now they have to dance to Trump's jabs:

So sure, call it fear mongering if you want. UK and Australia prove it's possible.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by RichiK14 View Post
    I see you got a full dose of CNN!
    Well it comes free with the Cable, Fox news you have to pay for, lol.

Cheetos, turdos, what does any of their crap have to do with tech mats?
    X22
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I bet if the Libs could they would ban all handguns right now, immediately, and make every semi-auto Restricted.
    They have a majority government. They could if they wanted to. They don't.

Or do you think the UK and Australian style systems would not happen here? So sure, call it fear mongering if you want. UK and Australia prove it's possible.
    I'm not saying it can't, I'm saying it won't. This is fear mongering. Mixed with really bad photoshopping.

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    LOL..what total horse####..since the very next day after his election Stock markets climb to record numbers,economy is up ,jobs are up,taxes are DOWN,more people keeping more of they're paycheck,more companies staying in the US,more companies bringing jobs back from offshore,
    as for the horse#### approval numbers,it's simple matter of WHICH bleeding heart liberal leaning outfit does the work,
    why dont you go take a look at a US electoral map and ask yourself why the map is 90% Conservative Republican red..LOL
    6 hours a day..you must be mistaken with the piece of Liberal garbage that ruined the US for the prior 8 years,this guy is never off the clock.
    disaster relif for Puerto Rico was there all along,the Liberal loonies in charge in Puerto Rico where the ones keeping the stuff from being distributed,and this is right from a Puerto Rican friend who is RIGHT THERE,he watched the stuff being help in hidding,some actually had to STEAL the stuff to try and get buy,
    i spent 30 years in and out of the US every other week,all over the US,i've been around people affected by 8 years of Liberal lunacy,and let me tell you,the average WORKING american,,is dam glad they finally have a President with balls,put a stop to all the illegals in the country,and get rid of the worst ones,and trying to figure a way for the good ones to stay,,not easy when bleeding heart libtard democraps just want to use the issue for their political gain,pretty much like our dear bumbass PM Trudope.good thing the Democrat party is near extinction,
    might want to stop getting all your info from Liberal loonie news outfits,
    Don't worry......... The Great Awakening is near

#QAnon

in for 2. MAGA!