Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: add these to your order, great bench mat or mouse pad... TRUMP TEKMAT 10.00 USD 11X17

Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    I'm in
    I'm in for a couple.
    These are great !

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    They have a majority government. They could if they wanted to. They don't.

I'm not saying it can't, I'm saying it won't. This is fear mongering. Mixed with really bad photoshopping.
    Their "majority" government has had to deal with the cultural tsunami of the Trump wave. Trudeau was salivating the great things he was going to do with Clinton at the helm in the US. Now he has to deal with the guy in the bad photoshop that has woken up every true blooded conservative to save their way of life (God bless that man), and I can guarantee you these guys are scared to lose next election. Why do you think Castreau is having these events to chat with people? His luster is going. He failed the little young #@$@% who wanted legal weed. EVEN if they get it, they won't be able to afford it. He's failing the LGBT community by importing people who want them dead. And he's failing to get the Easterners anything of value, the reason they voted for him.

If Scheer was a charismatic guy, he would OWN it, plain and simple. Touching the gun file right now would be political suicide for them, thanks to 2nd Amendment rhetoric from the US (mostly the exposure of the US constitution to neophytes in Canada who never even heard of it). People are watching guys like Jordan Peterson, who has called out the folly of the Trudeau government (he has been threatened with jail time for refusing to use those transgender pronouns, and they're afraid to act on it).

Conservatives, I have a feeling, in Canada, felt lost. The Trump landslide win re-invigorated us with courage. THIS is why they haven't done anything.

They still might BTW, isn't there some "gun legislation" coming up this spring?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Future303 View Post
    Their "majority" government has had to deal with the cultural tsunami of the Trump wave. Trudeau was salivating the great things he was going to do with Clinton at the helm in the US. Now he has to deal with the guy in the bad photoshop that has woken up every true blooded conservative to save their way of life (God bless that man), and I can guarantee you these guys are scared to lose next election. Why do you think Castreau is having these events to chat with people? His luster is going. He failed the little young #@$@% who wanted legal weed. EVEN if they get it, they won't be able to afford it. He's failing the LGBT community by importing people who want them dead. And he's failing to get the Easterners anything of value, the reason they voted for him.

If Scheer was a charismatic guy, he would OWN it, plain and simple. Touching the gun file right now would be political suicide for them, thanks to 2nd Amendment rhetoric from the US (mostly the exposure of the US constitution to neophytes in Canada who never even heard of it). People are watching guys like Jordan Peterson, who has called out the folly of the Trudeau government (he has been threatened with jail time for refusing to use those transgender pronouns, and they're afraid to act on it).

Conservatives, I have a feeling, in Canada, felt lost. The Trump landslide win re-invigorated us with courage. THIS is why they haven't done anything.

They still might BTW, isn't there some "gun legislation" coming up this spring?
    It’s good to see that the majority here aren’t leftards..just some. ...good post

Quote Originally Posted by merlin1 View Post
    i agree with you--Canadian s slam Trump but they have a total moron in charge themselves who is selling out their country --but they are ok with that hahahahaha=== and they are triggered by a bench mat now thats funny....
    I slam Trump, and I slam Trudeau. I hate Trudeau. Also, you guys need to retire the word triggered. It just sounds so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Future303 View Post
    Your type of conservatism has conserved nothing. Go waste your time with that useless rhetoric on a Ben Shapiro channel.

EDIT: My GOD I can't believe there's people here praising Trudeau. When our guns are confiscated, I hope you guys are first in line to hand them in.
    What type of conservatism is that? Please let me know what type of conservative I am. I'm all ears.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    They have a majority government. They could if they wanted to. They don't.

I'm not saying it can't, I'm saying it won't. This is fear mongering. Mixed with really bad photoshopping.

Got your long guns registered yet?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Democrats are ok with shotguns. Which actually means that is the "least" offensive thing on there for them hahaha.
    That ain't yer grandpappy's break action, that there's a fully automatic high capacity assault shotgun. The only way democrats could hate it more is if it had a shoulder thing that went up.

Tinfoil hat notwithstanding, no gun is getting confiscated. But hey, feel free to try and spread fear.
    You live in quebec and have to register every firearm you own , and you don't think that's not step one in taking them away from you????????
    Member CSSA and CCFR soon

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm56 View Post
    You live in quebec and have to register every firearm you own , and you don't think that's not step one in taking them away from you????????
    He'll be in denial even when the RCMP is knocking on his door, with 5 SWAT teams outside as backup, asking nicely to hand over his registered firearms, which will now be all of them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    A lot of conservatives can't stand him. He's a racist, sexust, imbecile. It's astonishing that anyone supports him, let alone Canadian gun owners.
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.