Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: add these to your order, great bench mat or mouse pad... TRUMP TEKMAT 10.00 USD 11X17

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Lets try and keep this thread on track.... TEKMATS....
    I'm surprised you guys don't have your version of a TEKMAT with your logo on it, would be great for the work bench.

Woo! That is one powerful mousepad.
    The CGN Lefties are so TRIGGERED, they're fanning the hammers!!*

*(For you pretend Gunnies, that's a shooting term that real "Pew-Pew!" people use sometimes. It refers to one of the short Boom-Sticks that you hold in one hand, that have a twirly barrel in the middle of the thick metal part thingamajig.)
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Actually, all 17 US intelligence agencies, including those who's leaders have been named by Trump, have said russia meddled with the election. That particular fact is not in doubt unless you live under a rock.

But don't let facts get in the way of a bad meme.
    Not only is this in doubt, the news outlets actually retracted this story because it was fake news.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    I'm surprised you guys don't have your version of a TEKMAT with your logo on it, would be great for the work bench.
    Thats a good point, actually. Get one of the bigger ones with your logo on it, and I bet many people would get them as add-on items.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerTech View Post
    Hmm, I was more in the market for something like this...

This is Canada after all, right?
    Hey, good idea!! Ill keep a few of these in my bathroom for when I run out of toilet paper

CGN Regular
    Your logo and Untrue doh's face on it.
    Now that I could give out at Christmas !
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

turdo couldn't organize a good bowel movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Future303 View Post
    Their "majority" government has had to deal with the cultural tsunami of the Trump wave. Trudeau was salivating the great things he was going to do with Clinton at the helm in the US. Now he has to deal with the guy in the bad photoshop that has woken up every true blooded conservative to save their way of life (God bless that man), and I can guarantee you these guys are scared to lose next election. Why do you think Castreau is having these events to chat with people? His luster is going. He failed the little young #@$@% who wanted legal weed. EVEN if they get it, they won't be able to afford it. He's failing the LGBT community by importing people who want them dead. And he's failing to get the Easterners anything of value, the reason they voted for him.

If Scheer was a charismatic guy, he would OWN it, plain and simple. Touching the gun file right now would be political suicide for them, thanks to 2nd Amendment rhetoric from the US (mostly the exposure of the US constitution to neophytes in Canada who never even heard of it). People are watching guys like Jordan Peterson, who has called out the folly of the Trudeau government (he has been threatened with jail time for refusing to use those transgender pronouns, and they're afraid to act on it).

Conservatives, I have a feeling, in Canada, felt lost. The Trump landslide win re-invigorated us with courage. THIS is why they haven't done anything.

They still might BTW, isn't there some "gun legislation" coming up this spring?
    CPC, NFA & NRA Member.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Actually, all 17 US intelligence agencies, including those who's leaders have been named by Trump, have said russia meddled with the election. That particular fact is not in doubt unless you live under a rock.

But don't let facts get in the way of a bad meme.
    Clintons messed with our election.

Clinton foundation donated an unspecified amount to the Canadian Liberal Party to beat Harper in 2015. Funny how they decided to give a "250 million donation" to the Clinton Foundation. Repaying the loan?

And CNN or any other news makes no mention of it? That's American collusion in our election system.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mjay22 View Post
    Hey, good idea!! Ill keep a few of these in my bathroom for when I run out of toilet paper
    Spray paint it on your toilet bowl, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hoakster View Post
    Woo! That is one powerful mousepad.
    The CGN Lefties are so TRIGGERED, they're fanning the hammers!!*

*(For you pretend Gunnies, that's a shooting term that real "Pew-Pew!" people use sometimes. It refers to one of the short Boom-Sticks that you hold in one hand, that have a twirly barrel in the middle of the thick metal part thingamajig.)
    You're a great ambassador for people wanting to get into the sport. /s