Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Creek Labs Announcement - Please Read

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Must be a huge relief.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    What a time to be alive! For the record, the only NEA product I own is a NEA stripped lower. Built it using the cheapest LK I could find and use it in an 7.62x39 pistol. I had 0 lower receiver related issues so my experience has been nothing but positive! I wonder if they're still making aerospace parts? Always found it weird that they never specified what sort of aerospace parts that they manufacture.
    Probably the garbage bin and the toilet paper holder.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What a time to be alive! For the record, the only NEA product I own is a NEA stripped lower. Built it using the cheapest LK I could find and use it in an 7.62x39 pistol. I had 0 lower receiver related issues so my experience has been nothing but positive! I wonder if they're still making aerospace parts? Always found it weird that they never specified what sort of aerospace parts that they manufacture.
    I bought an upper and a lower (that deal on the unfinished ones from SFRC), built a great AR that is tight, and really shoots with a mixed bag of parts, including a Dominion barrel for not much money. I should have bought more of those sets for <$90.00

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    The Wejack is just a restricted AR-15.

Ryan
    With a weird proprietary “dualithic” rail system that can’t be avoided. Oh yeah, who wouldn’t want an upper that has to be used with one specific handguard.

You and I both!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Make a thread on that. Sounds cool.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by valentinemichaelsmith View Post
    >want cheap non restricted firearms
    >complain when they dont perform like expensive firearms
    >destroy the company that tried
    We Canadian gun owners truly are our own worst enemies.
    Barf
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by valentinemichaelsmith View Post
    >want cheap non restricted firearms
    >complain when they dont perform like expensive firearms
    >destroy the company that tried
    We Canadian gun owners truly are our own worst enemies.
    Cheap doesn't mean anything if it doesn't work...

Tell you what i will 3d print you an ar15 bolt and sell it to you for 12 dollars. It's cheap and it will chamber 1 round before crapping the bed on the first shot. Amazing value. And it will be made in canada so you are supporting a local canadian.

I don't understand the made in canada apologists. If anything I hold canadian made products to a higher standard because it represents us both to ourselves and the world. Last thing i want is canadian products to have a crap reputation because they don't work.

Hence why i fully support companies like colt canada and tangent theta or PGW. They bring pride and credit to a canadian made product and secured their reputation across the globe as one of the best in the world.

NEA/BCL? They are one of the laughing stocks of the ar world along with anderson or olympic arms. I am frankly embarrassed that canadians wave that garbage with pride.

CGN Regular
    So ! I guess I shouldn’t hold my breath waiting for the badger?

It is built, they have a bunch made and they are just waiting for the FRT. I have played with it, it’s pretty sweet.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by whitney View Post
    So ! I guess I shouldn’t hold my breath waiting for the badger?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast