Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: SHOT SHOW Recap & 10/10 CROSS MAG™ Update - January 2019

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Cridler View Post
    Stuff happens, but I’d hurry up and get these to market if I were you. It sounds like you guys have invested heavily in the internal infrastructure to (finally) manufacture these in house. It’d be a shame if the Liberals closed the pistol mag loophole or banned the AR platform entirely and left you guys unable to move your product...
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGTA View Post
    Your tin foil hat is a little tight eh?
    C71 has passed and rumour is the AR platform will be banned. All before these mags ever hit the market... what was that about a tin foil hat?

Sooo...where are we?

Poofed into vapourware?
    “And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing! Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! You got the right same as anyone to live and... try to kill people.” - Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf_3063 View Post
    Sooo...where are we?

Poofed into vapourware?
    It’s really starting to look that way. I was pretty optimistic about these coming to market.
    People following bad laws reduces only freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo66 View Post
    Cant wait to grab some, I'll take 5.
    Lol weird number to buy for mags that couple together. Really want to know if these are available soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter View Post
    Lol weird number to buy for mags that couple together. Really want to know if these are available soon!
    I think he meant 5 sets. I’m also interested in these
    Sales are final and offers are valid for 24hrs.

Any update on these before they become unobtanium??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Knights died deliriously in the quest for these having got lost in the forest.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I’ve got an update folks, they’ve gotten back to me with the following message:

“Thanks for reaching out to us. We anticipate having our magazines in stores in August. If your local gun shop is not carrying them by then, please let us know and we will advise our distributor to get working on them.”

I’m probably going to buy a handsome amount of these!
    Sales are final and offers are valid for 24hrs.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossal Ursidae View Post
    I’ve got an update folks, they’ve gotten back to me with the following message:

“Thanks for reaching out to us. We anticipate having our magazines in stores in August. If your local gun shop is not carrying them by then, please let us know and we will advise our distributor to get working on them.”

I’m probably going to buy a handsome amount of these!
    Hey guys. We apologize for announcing this product too early and getting your excitement up. Twice now, release has seemed imminent to both us, and to you.

We are delayed, but we are still working diligently on these. They will be to market, we are working hard on finishing and getting these mags on shelves in the coming months.

We will announce when they are shipping and when we have more definitive timelines.
    Last edited by Cross Industries; 06-21-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Where r u

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Industries View Post
    Hey guys. We apologize for announcing this product too early and getting your excitement up. Twice now, release has seemed imminent to both us, and to you.

We are delayed, but we are still working diligently on these. They will be to market, we are working hard on finishing and getting these mags on shelves in the coming months.

We will announce when they are shipping and when we have more definitive timelines.

Almost November now, please post an update

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789