Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grey Birch Fusion Receiver Testing....

Expired Business Member

Grey Birch Fusion Receiver Testing....

For anyone interested, testing is well underway on the new fusion receiver system. We did some testing last week and it has gone very well, and even our expectations have been exceeded. Since the company started, we've been chasing accuracy and pushing the boundaries of the 10/22 platform as far as we can. Where we're noticing most of the improvement with the new system is in the consistency of accuracy in the platform. We're also able to dial in the set up much quicker with the elimination of the v block.

We're not yet ready to divulge all info but you can find more info here: http://greybirchsolutions.com/barrelled-action/

I know manufacturers test results will always be questioned, but we wanted to share what we're learning as we're testing. We'll be excited to get this product released soon so users can see for themselves the huge improvement in accuracy, consistency and user experience.

Last edited by Grey Birch; 05-08-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Will you be offering full builds?
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vultr View Post
    Will you be offering full builds?
    Absolutely. Some info here: http://greybirchsolutions.com/foundationldr/

Very interesting. Any idea on pricing/timeline?
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Nice! I'm waiting eagerly to swap out my Vblock barrel for one of these!

Will this barrel/barrel nut be compatible with your old receivers? Or will a new received be released to pair with this?

I can't wait to get one of these #### the v block

Sign me up. Love my current GB Build

CGN frequent flyer
    Guessing the threaded barrel and receiver are a pair that are only compatible with each other, not with standard 10/22 barrels or receivers built to the v-block system?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    color me interested
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Great accuracy - will you be offering any of these in a more traditional style stock like the Shrike?

Edit: just refresh my memory, the previous system was called LDR, RDR etc depending on which system you buy. Reading the info on the link and surfing your website it’s obvious I should just buy myself a Magpul X 22 stock and drop this Fusion Receiver system into it and finish it with standard accessories.

Will you be offering completed rifles with the fusion receiver system or just the foundation rifle?
    Last edited by 700-223; 05-09-2021 at 02:04 PM.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast