Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR Clinic 24-25 March 2018 Debrief Here!!

Business Member
    Serious folks....

Snow shovels are gonna be required And I mean a narrower blade shovel

All great challenges of Service Conditions otherwise you would be shooting other less strenuous disciplines hahahahaha

Cheers, Barney

Damn, PR clinic with snowshoes... Now we're talking!

Sail has a sale on some of their snowshoes in stock.
    Picked a pair up last week. I know nothing about snowshoes, but I figured any pair (they're rated to my weight with some gear) might be better than none. ;-P

BTW, John, I found the big old coffee maker in the basement at my mom's place. Will bring a small extension cord for it too if needed. I don't think these things are renowned for making the greatest tasting coffee, but if there's demand I can bring it. I only have a partial bag of coffee grounds left. I figure someone else can bring more coffee and maybe 5 or 10% cream or milk. (cream's usually better with coffee)
    Last edited by El_Monty457; 03-19-2018 at 03:54 AM.

That's a hell ya on the coffee maker!

Can't believe how many people have signed up for this! I think its going to be quite the epic weekend.

I've already packed all my gear and put it at the front door ready to go (one of the few perks of being newly single again hahaha).

I look forward to seeing familiar and new faces alike, see you all soon!

Send it!
    Even the worst day at the range is still ten times better than your best day at work

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    BTW, John, I found the big old coffee maker in the basement at my mom's place. Will bring a small extension cord for it too if needed. I don't think these things are renowned for making the greatest tasting coffee, but if there's demand I can bring it. I only have a partial bag of coffee grounds left. I figure someone else can bring more coffee and maybe 5 or 10% cream or milk. (cream's usually better with coffee)
    I will bring a big can of coffee. I take mine black and bitter, just like my ex-wife's heart. Someone else can bring cream and sugar.
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.

There are porta potties on site by the range shack on Bravo range and I will bring a 5 gal jug of water for coffee . Roads in the training area are ice covered with a healthy sprinkling of pot holes and the speed limit is 50 km per hour . Get a 2 day vehicle pass when signing in at range control and don't forget to give them to me at the end of the weekend.
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Ill bring the half\half cream and sugar and sweetener.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO close!!
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

Quote Originally Posted by pl_2ic View Post
    ... I take mine black and bitter, just like my ex-wife's heart....
    OOhhhhh snap! LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    Sail has a sale on some of their snowshoes in stock.
    Picked a pair up last week. I know nothing about snowshoes, but I figured any pair (they're rated to my weight with some gear) might be better than none. ;-P

I support the Black Rifle Coffee Company at my gym and have a few bags of ‘Canadian As ####’ I can bring up