Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: True North Arms..lost parcels?

True North Arms..lost parcels?

I have ordered some small items in the past great customer service.. On December 28/2018 I ordered a AR15 carrying handle and another part. ..but it never left Ontario according to the tracking number. I emailed Zack and he admitted that several customers were in the same boat. He contacted Canada Post who in contacted me last Thursday Jan 17/2019.
    I replied immediately to them. I then contacted True North January 18 and again January 24/2019.
    Whats happening? Are you re sending? They may be at shot show or? Regardless I am waiting for the parcel or a refund. Generally they are prompt and efficient but I am not wasting time with this bull ####.

CGN Regular
    I have a package that went out right at that time as well. Was processed through Mississauga and no other updates after that. Delivery date was supposed to be 08.Jan.19 and that is long past. This is a Canada post issue though not a TNA issue. I am just as frustrated but the shop has no control over the mail. I opened a work ticket with Canada post and will be calling every day until they find the package.

CGN frequent flyer
    Call your credit card company.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    Call your credit card company.
    What good would that do?It sounds like Canada Post is the problem here.

I order some stuff through another vendor in Alberta,same problem,got to Ontario,turned into vapour.

I’ve also order some other non firearm related items and they all showed without a hitch,seems somone is grabbing anything fun related
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savage112 View Post
    What good would that do?It sounds like Canada Post is the problem here.
    If paid for with a credit card you can get a chargeback if you never received your product.

GunNutz
    I had a recent package that got held up saying “out for delivery” for 3 days. Turns out the mail carrier that had it slipped/fell on the ice and was off work and no one covered his route until yesterday. Give TNA the benefit of the doubt, it’s likely Canada Posts fault.

Sounds like ####ty Canada Post service as usual. Frustrating, but don't take it out on True North. Nothing they can do if it's been handed to the courrier/mail service.

Canada Post tracking is not the greatest, I've ordered a ton of stuff in the past month and alot of it showed in Mississauga or Montreal then magically it's out for delivery, never showing being processed anywhere else. My local Post Office is the best, amazing service from there.

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    If paid for with a credit card you can get a chargeback if you never received your product.
    If that's the case, who is on the hook for the value of the lost package?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast