Page 33 of 174 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

So when can I expect him to ban my o/u shotgun too...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundoggy View Post
    Part of me hopes they just ban everything and start confiscating. It will motivate me to get off my ass and start the process to moving to the USA. Staying here and watching every hope dashed slowly is too exhausting.
    I hear you Brother. Trying to convince a few Brother In Laws and there wives to move to US with Wife and I. My Kids Are older now and they would move no Problem they told us. Canada is going down the tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneCanadian View Post
    Literally do not gaf, I will continue to use them and they will not be getting them, the line in the sand has been drawn
    how are you going to take it to a range? wont they just arrest you for bringing it in?

I agree 100% it is totally outrageous. I watched the tabling/debate of the bill tonight on the link. I thought the conservatives preformed quite well. The liberals didn’t even seem like they knew why they were there or what was going on, although I found the chair quite biased.

Quote Originally Posted by DUG99 View Post
    The teachers union have the media and the government. The entire "strike" BS was just theater for the NPC's. Firearms owners are the enemy of modern day Canada, they want you to go away, not compatible with the new great reset.
    At least they have teeth.

Ouchie baby boomers. Your over priced semi autos are going up on the chopping block. You couldn't donate to a political organization in order to stop this, so I guess you will blame "entitled mellianials, for this, not your greedy, cavalier way of running things loooool. Thanks for nothing.
    "C-68 has little to do with gun control or crime control, but it is the first step necessary to begin the social re-engineering of Canada. "— Liberal senator Sharon Carstairs, 1996.

CSSA / NFA Proud member.

What’s the process to report a lost NR rifle? Just bought it after long gun registry go-live….must be that big foot in da woods, darn it.

CGN Regular
    And the ways just keep getting sunnier

Quote Originally Posted by Randyb0bandy View Post
    how are you going to take it to a range? wont they just arrest you for bringing it in?
    Does someone check your guns at the range?

Quote Originally Posted by Randyb0bandy View Post
    Some of us are surrounded by crown land 360..

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    That much is becoming clear - the more important question is "Why?"
    History books of the last 120 years are full of bad things done after governments disarm their civilians.
    My guess is that they're anticipating that more than a few people are not going to be very happy after the WEF's "great reset".