Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SURPAT and Russian Optics Now Available at AI Tactical Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We're loving your enthusiasm and if it makes your m10x build easier one of our guys is picking up their m10x this weekend, and we would be more than happy to show you some pics of how the okp-77 looks on it.

If you are looking for zenitco items we can definitely work to try and bring them in for you especially if it leads to some awesome looking builds that you're willing to show us! Please email us directly with what you want and we'll do our best to try and source them for you.
    Absolutely would love if u can post a pic of the m10x with the optic installed!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    I was going to order the Tactical Hood SURPAT, SKU: HP-BALs, PriceC$16.99 and noticed that Canada Post Regular shipping was $22.29!
    A little high for something that should fit into an envelope, no?
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

The PO 1/4 optic isn't the same as the WOLF one that is being sold in the states is it? I've heard hit or miss things about it but was curious none the less. Good to see these optics brought in country finally - I will be ordering a 4x17 for sure.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixty9santa View Post
    I was going to order the Tactical Hood SURPAT, SKU: HP-BALs, PriceC$16.99 and noticed that Canada Post Regular shipping was $22.29!
    A little high for something that should fit into an envelope, no?
    We are currently reworking our shipping system in response to the Canada Post Strike, and are working on setting up our website to work with Fedex which is oddly giving us lower shipping costs than the Canadina post system. A rough estimate for shipping with Fedex for you would be around 16 dollars. This is the best we can do for right now, if there is anything else we can do in this regard to help you with your purchase please let us know.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffice View Post
    The PO 1/4 optic isn't the same as the WOLF one that is being sold in the states is it? I've heard hit or miss things about it but was curious none the less. Good to see these optics brought in country finally - I will be ordering a 4x17 for sure.
    We thought it was finally time for the Canadian market to try out some of the newest Russian kit. The PO 1/4 is not the same. The WOLF optic has been discontinued and this is the modernized and upgraded version and in our opinion it has hammered out most of the kinks in the old WOLF optics. We would also suggest a riser for the 4x17 or mounting it on a rifle with a raised rail as it is an incredibly low profile optic.

Business Member
    We have finished adjusting our shipping options, FedEx is now available and we would recommend you all to avoid Canada Post until the strike is resolved. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Your PO 1x20: https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...t-page/po-1x20

Does it come with that mount? What is the rail width if so?

I have a Baikal (that is awesome, by the way) that has an 11mm dovetail: I am using a fairly blocky but solid 11mm airgun cantilever mount on a 1x Russian scope with a german post reticle. This may by an alternative for a Baikal gun.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

I'll take an ak-74 with matching uniform .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Love Russian/Soviet optics! It's great to see another company bringing them to the Canadian market.
    Just saying it how it is.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Do you have access to the oddball 26.5mm weaver type rings that would fit a PU scope?

The US dealer won't/can't export them
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast