Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Derya MK12 - better than expected!

oh weird... mine came mounted correctly. I ordered from Tillsonburg Gun Shop online during their sale.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwiggs View Post
    oh weird... mine came mounted correctly. I ordered from Tillsonburg Gun Shop online during their sale.
    They're all mounted from factory so it's likely just a matter of which employee attached them to the guns that day.

I got a rifled choke ordered for mine, can't wait, and should be a lot of fun.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Don't worry about the factory sights and if they are backwards or not, the best advice I can give is to remove them and throw them in a box, they're barely airsoft quality. I put an Aimpoint PRO on mine and it's great, I've even shot some clays with it and once you train yourself to shoot both eyes open it's quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    I got a rifled choke ordered for mine, can't wait, and should be a lot of fun.
    I've got an extended rifled choke and an extended extra full choke for mine, haven't even shot it with the rifled choke yet, lol. One of these days I'll do some accuracy testing with it to see how it does with a few different slugs.
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

I have some troy sights going unused at the moment so I'll most likely put those on. I also have a older HD 7 I may put on it, although that makes it a little on the heavy side. You're right about the sights, barely airsoft quality. I got an email from Al's that the rifled choke was actually out of stock, and need to wait a few weeks for the next shipment

Quote Originally Posted by cr5 View Post
    Don't worry about the factory sights and if they are backwards or not, the best advice I can give is to remove them and throw them in a box, they're barely airsoft quality. I put an Aimpoint PRO on mine and it's great, I've even shot some clays with it and once you train yourself to shoot both eyes open it's quite fun.

I've got an extended rifled choke and an extended extra full choke for mine, haven't even shot it with the rifled choke yet, lol. One of these days I'll do some accuracy testing with it to see how it does with a few different slugs.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    I have some troy sights going unused at the moment so I'll most likely put those on. I also have a older HD 7 I may put on it, although that makes it a little on the heavy side. You're right about the sights, barely airsoft quality. I got an email from Al's that the rifled choke was actually out of stock, and need to wait a few weeks for the next shipment
    http://www.alscornerstore.ca/online_....aro?itemid=96

Quote Originally Posted by trinigunman View Post
    Your link seems to be broken.
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Are these made in the same factory as the Balikli Makarovs? My bs12 has the backward front sight but the way it is molded I can't just flip it around. I would need to cut an inch of polymer to have it position properly.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    Are these made in the same factory as the Balikli Makarovs? My bs12 has the backward front sight but the way it is molded I can't just flip it around. I would need to cut an inch of polymer to have it position properly.
    No, completely different factory.

What are you guys lubing it with? Grease or oil? I'm finding that with grease it gunks up too fast especially the bolt carrier channels. Seems to need cleaning every 200 rounds?