Page 22 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 SPECIAL EDITION -Shipment 2-

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I would get a WS-MCR over both the T81 or WK-180, especially now as they are coming with the new lowers. Not that you won't have fun with your new T81 though.
    I would love to get a WS-MCR but there just isn't any in stock either online or in local retailers. No ETA on new shipments either AFAIK.

Would you happen to know if WS/Spectre and Kodiak fixed their problems with earlier generation of their AR180B variants?

Quote Originally Posted by takeyerswing View Post
    The only version still in stock is the Fixed OR, Folders and Fixed stock (the more desirable options for most people) sold out in less than 8hrs on a midnight drop...

I'd say demand is still very high.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    wasn't a midnight drop lol
    Quote Originally Posted by takeyerswing View Post
    I know the complexities of time zones are difficult for you to comprehend, but indeed it was midnight for some.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Someone doesn't know how time works.
    ah ah hilarious ... and im far from cabin fever yet ...

it was 9pm for the bc guys and 10pm for the yukon the far out west. we do not have anymore dst so we re in arizona or alberta time here in winter... how confusing it is with the second largest country in the world not one time ...

I would get a WS-MCR over both the T81 or WK-180, especially now as they are coming with the new lowers. Not that you won't have fun with your new T81 though.
    i have to wait to see what that new lower will bring: so far not convinced at all ...

Administrator
    We are removing non-business members who are lurking here to make sales and solicitation. Only official business members are allowed to carry out commercial activities in their own forum areas.

Solicitations are not permitted anywhere else in the forum other than within the equipment exchange or the business member's own business forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Optics mounts do not work with LH safety. We also received countless requests on previous versions regarding moving safety to right side...
    maybe from me as a left handed shooter lol ... but that is great having on the rh even for the folder, i really appreciate that move.

Quote Originally Posted by CGN Admin View Post
    We are removing non-business members who are lurking here to make sales and solicitation. Only official business members are allowed to carry out commercial activities in their own forum areas.

Solicitations are not permitted anywhere else in the forum other than within the equipment exchange or the business member's own business forum.
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by CGN Admin View Post

thank you very much.

Anybody still waiting to receive an order confirmation email? It all went through on the website and it said the order was confirmed but I foolishly did not write down my order #. My card was charged but I haven't received any emails yet from TI.

I made an account at the time of purchase but TI's website is telling me it doesn't exist. Even tried recovering my password thinking I had made a mistake in my rush to order and it says they have no record of that email...

I haven't ordered from them before so I'm not sure if it's normal to not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours of the purchase being made.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyTheGreat View Post
    Anybody still waiting to receive an order confirmation email? It all went through on the website and it said the order was confirmed but I foolishly did not write down my order #. My card was charged but I haven't received any emails yet from TI.

I made an account at the time of purchase but TI's website is telling me it doesn't exist. Even tried recovering my password thinking I had made a mistake in my rush to order and it says they have no record of that email...

I haven't ordered from them before so I'm not sure if it's normal to not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours of the purchase being made.
    I recieved mine immediately. Getting in touch with TI currently is pretty much impossible as they are swamped with type 81 orders but I would try anyways. If your payment went through ypu should get your gun. Just keep trying to get in touch with TI here and there. They'll respond eventually.

CGN Regular
    You are doing a lot of touching. Nobody likes a groper.
    I touched different Type 81 of members in same gun club