Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Coming Soon The Worlds First Flexible Lvl 3 Plus Rifle Armor

Man this is such a cool project. I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.
    NFA/CSSA Member since the Swiss Arms and CZ 858 Reclassification!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzballer View Post
    Man this is such a cool project. I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.
    We have actually reworked it into an ICW plate to work with the new plate carrier we've been working on as well. Its a fully modular system that allows you to run soft armor most of the time and if you need the rifle protection you can add it on in a matter of seconds without having to take off or move your pouches and other gear.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We have actually reworked it into an ICW plate to work with the new plate carrier we've been working on as well. Its a fully modular system that allows you to run soft armor most of the time and if you need the rifle protection you can add it on in a matter of seconds without having to take off or move your pouches and other gear.
    Icw? Its already soft.. i dont think that makes this as appealing as an icw plate

What happend to this project? Would be interested. I know we spoke the other day about uhmwpe level 3 plates, but this looks more comfortable for the rig when hunting.

Let me know when you’re done testing i’ll buy a pair for sure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    Still the possibility of getting these in plates that come in the standard soft body armour size/coverage?
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by easysauce View Post
    Still the possibility of getting these in plates that come in the standard soft body armour size/coverage?
    We are still working on them. We have our plate carrier in production at the moment that would allow these plates to work in conjunction with soft armor and also have the rifle protection be quick attach and detach. We put this project on the shelf for a little bit as we have been focused on our steel plates. But we are definitely coming back to this quite soon as our carriers should be finished initial production and where designed to work with these plates.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567