Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new M&P9 arrived today.

My new M&P9 arrived today.

Got my new M&P9 today from Jo-Brook. Transaction was awesome.
    I won't publish the price I paid, if Travis wants to that's up to him. All I can say is that he is by far the best priced dealer I found and he is very easy to deal with. Thanks very much. I now eagerly await the Berrys bullets I ordered to feed it!

Why not disclose the price? Was it a "just for you" price? If not, I would think that it would only benefit the retailer to state his awesome price.

I put 4000+ rounds through mine before selling it. Never had a malfunction. Treat her well and she'll treat you well. Have fun.

I asked for and received a good deal. If I put a price up and somebody sees that the deal I received was better than theirs it could lead to problems. I was seriously happy with the deal I am publicly thanking the guy. Nuff said!

enjoy! i got one back in November 2011 and have only managed to put about 700 rounds thru it (damn work!) but i love it. one of the best feelings polymers around IMO

can't wait to use the other 3000 rounds i have sitting around, don't want them getting lonely

Quote Originally Posted by Snakehunter View Post
    I asked for and received a good deal. If I put a price up and somebody sees that the deal I received was better than theirs it could lead to problems. I was seriously happy with the deal I am publicly thanking the guy. Nuff said!
    Then why bother mentioning the price point at all? I got an awesome deal but I can't tell anyone? You couldn't foresee someone asking for the price?

"Nuff said!" is that gangster for something? LMAO. Later Snoop!

I posted that I got a great deal with the intention of letting the wider public know that the guy is open to offering great deals. He does not have a website offering a posted price so the price he e-mailed me I took as a special to me price. End of story - If you don't like it shop elsewhere and pay their posted prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakehunter View Post
    I posted that I got a great deal with the intention of letting the wider public know that the guy is open to offering great deals. He does not have a website offering a posted price so the price he e-mailed me I took as a special to me price. End of story - If you don't like it shop elsewhere and pay their posted prices.
    Whoa, I can tell you're hardcore.

Enjoy the pistol. I have a Pro myself. I got it for a great price ($600 tax included).

Nice pistola... I have it as well, range kit with all the goodies... 625 before tax myself..

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    Whoa, I can tell you're hardcore.

Enjoy the pistol. I have a Pro myself. I got it for a great price ($600 tax included).
    Why are you crawling down the guys throat? He got a good deal and service from a sponsor and wanted to share the fact he had a good expierence. Sounds like YOU are fishing to see if you got a good deal or not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast