Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 52626465666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: US M14 Parts Kits

Thanks for inquiring John. Finding rings that fit that scope will be fun. I have the scope now I have to figure out how to mount it. The feedback on the IDF scope mount wasn't the greatest either.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    Thanks for inquiring John. Finding rings that fit that scope will be fun. I have the scope now I have to figure out how to mount it. The feedback on the IDF scope mount wasn't the greatest either.
    I used 1 in. Leupold rings and I lapped the lower half to open them up a bit. The rings have a bit more space between the halves then with a 1 in. scope

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    My source has advised me that no Nimrod scopes or mounts are available, not sure what went wrong there.

Thanks for your reply John.

Love to find a matching scope and mount to complete the project but guess have to try my luck again.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    I used 1 in. Leupold rings and I lapped the lower half to open them up a bit. The rings have a bit more space between the halves then with a 1 in. scope
    This is exactly what I was planning to do if all else failed. What mount are you using?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm using a B Square #18514. The top half of the rings I oiled them to slip over the tube. Once over they move freely. You can then wipe off the oil.

Wolverine,

I see you post about Criterion/LRB providing 18.75" barrels for the Canadian market... Is it possible to get one that is short-chambered? Would you advice against ordering an 18.5" barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by djankle View Post
    Wolverine,

I see you post about Criterion/LRB providing 18.75" barrels for the Canadian market... Is it possible to get one that is short-chambered? Would you advice against ordering an 18.5" barrel?
    We only act as an agent for LRB, please feel free to contact them directly with any questions. My understanding is they will not ship 18.5 inch only 18.75 inch barrels just to be on the safe side and insure non-restricted status.

More kits added if any of you haven't noticed yet.

CGN Regular

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn H View Post
    More kits added if any of you haven't noticed yet.
    Thanks for the heads up Shawn. After seeing your post seconds after you posted it, then thinking it over for the last few hours, and despite my (hopefully pending) back order request, I just placed an order with a comment to make sure I get what I originally wanted last time. I'm not taking any chances this time!

Here are direct links to the parts kits for anyone else interested in grabbing these before someone from Wolverine Supplies announces them:

Light barreled kit:

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...UPM14PARTSKITL

146 light kits left currently.

Heavy barreled kit:

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...UPM14PARTSKITH

No heavy kits left currently.

Interesting how that was handled without any announcement this time; all of the heavy barreled kits which were listed are now gone as of my order having been processed.
    Last edited by Sh0ckw4v3; 04-01-2017 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Added product links for other forum members.

Super GunNutz
    lol where is my email order for the medium barrel kit?
    got a light barrel kit. Waiting for LRB barreled action. Thanks Wolverines.