Page 68 of 174 FirstFirst ... 485860616263646566676869707172737475767888 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Quote Originally Posted by geotensor View Post
    I wonder if this legislation has something to do with the convoy protests? It would seem that the powers that be are very scared of civil unrest. This is what spurred the original round of gun control back in the 90s, the Oka Crisis. They contemplated bringing the army in to deal with them. And the resident Ottawa bugmen on this forum were very perturbed by the protests. This could also signal what they have in store for us in the near future (more lockdowns or worse...)

Food for thought.
    You can bet your ass the powers that be are scared of civil unrest and your bang on with your comment about further lockdowns or worse. Let’s not forget people the liberals came to some damn agreement about forced vaccinations for next pandemic. I’ll say this what’s coming in the next year or so people are not prepared for. There’s gonna be some tough choices to be made. Myself I know where I stand. I figured if there banning the firearms that take these bad scary detachable magazines I decided to order a few more mags for what I already own cause I won’t and I repeat won’t be disarmed and neither are anyone else I know or have spoken to on the subject and that includes law enforcement. Enough is enough

We live in a communist pathetic country. Nobody stands for anything here. We need a truckers convoy of gun owners to Ottawa and not complaining on this thread with 67 pages later. ACT or they will take your freedom over and freedom of your kids as well. Howgh!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gaugebonanza View Post
    We live in a communist pathetic country. Nobody stands for anything here. We need a truckers convoy of gun owners to Ottawa and not complaining on this thread with 67 pages later. ACT or they will take your freedom over and freedom of your kids as well. Howgh!
    Careful, they might freeze your bank accounts and throw you in jail for organizing a protest. They have already set a precedent by doing it to the organizers of that convoy and will have no problem doing the same to you

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    You can bet your ass the powers that be are scared of civil unrest and your bang on with your comment about further lockdowns or worse. Let’s not forget people the liberals came to some damn agreement about forced vaccinations for next pandemic. I’ll say this what’s coming in the next year or so people are not prepared for. There’s gonna be some tough choices to be made. Myself I know where I stand. I figured if there banning the firearms that take these bad scary detachable magazines I decided to order a few more mags for what I already own cause I won’t and I repeat won’t be disarmed and neither are anyone else I know or have spoken to on the subject and that includes law enforcement. Enough is enough
    Well, finally someone with some balls. About bloody time.

It's time to stand up and fight this corrupt communistic government!

Preach it brother......

And yes, I'm retired law enforcement.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Colonel Klaus told the Trutard, “ban zee guns”!!

I have 16 guns on the ban list .. I don't need more guns , I need more ammo!
    "Futue te ipsum et caballum tuum." or "F¥c[< you and the horse you road in on"

Quote Originally Posted by Yalbir View Post
    I wish I could churn through 65 pages but the list shows isn’t an official
    List, right? It’s speculation right now as far as I have seen or heard. Correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardy View Post
    Most of it is speculation, but there is a "list" they refer to in the committee that's not available to the public.

Lol, newbs!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

How many here have actually written a letter or donated? If 1.2M of us got our #hit together and pitched in $100 each that could get us somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mobiletec View Post
    I hear you Brother. Trying to convince a few Brother In Laws and there wives to move to US with Wife and I. My Kids Are older now and they would move no Problem they told us. Canada is going down the tubes.
    Started looking into this today, seems like a lot of red tape and you need to be someone who has a specialized job that people in the US cant do. Where wpuld you propose i start my search?

Xi has the turds balls in a vice. Next we will see zero covid policy and forced lockdowns just like China. China wants to colonize Canada one way or the other.