Page 69 of 174 FirstFirst ... 495961626364656667686970717273747576777989 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

Quote Originally Posted by 12gaugebonanza View Post
    We live in a communist pathetic country. Nobody stands for anything here. We need a truckers convoy of gun owners to Ottawa and not complaining on this thread with 67 pages later. ACT or they will take your freedom over and freedom of your kids as well. Howgh!

You need to check yourself before you start accusing people of "standing for nothing" here.

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by docscoutjr View Post
    How many here have actually written a letter or donated? If 1.2M of us got our #hit together and pitched in $100 each that could get us somewhere.
    Here, Here. 100%
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

People are only now realizing that our entire political system was given to us by thew monarch... You really think the Monarch was going to make it work for the people and not the elites?

Quote Originally Posted by schwyl View Post
    People are only now realizing that our entire political system was given to us by thew monarch... You really think the Monarch was going to make it work for the people and not the elites?
    And that's the reason why the USA gave those "MF" the boot.
    LEST WE FORGET

Quote Originally Posted by CWallEh View Post
    Hey guys, really been thinking about what can we, as firearm owners, do about this. What about a well-regulated militia? Not a violent or extreme one but one that any firearm owner can join that unites us? Have some basic core values and requirements such as: agreeing to never turn over firearms to the government, be a responsible firearm owner, teach/train/and prepare, etc....

Could we get a very strong and large group together that's different from the CCFR and NFA but works with them. Have an organized group that would get serious attention. Have a small fee to join that would cover very basic costs and provide merchandise to really get it going.

Thoughts? I know I'm a newbie on here but I do have pretty good resources I'd be willing to invest.
    Id sign up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bluelynx's Avatar
    This was predicted a long long time ago.

Congratulations Cukier and the Liberal Party.

Your posts will not help. Going with your buddies to your MP does.

Cukier figured that out long ago.

So long to our guns. And it is your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelynx View Post
    This was predicted a long long time ago.

Congratulations Cukier and the Liberal Party.

Your posts will not help. Going with your buddies to your MP does.

Cukier figured that out long ago.

So long to our guns. And it is your fault.

I mean that sounds like a plan but really the MPs that need to change are doing exactly what most of their voters wanted.

Sorry Gung in canada are a non starter for any political party

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bluelynx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schwyl View Post
    I mean that sounds like a plan but really the MPs that need to change are doing exactly what most of their voters wanted.

Sorry Gung in canada are a non starter for any political party
    It's not a plan sir.

It is the basis of the NFA which most people on this forum hate. The first group in Canada to fight this stuff.

The pickle of today was predicted over 30 years ago by the late David Tomlinson.

Just wait boys and girls, the idea is that no one owns a gun if you have not figured that one out yet.

So, come and crap in uncle bluelynx cornflakes. This was predicted and everything has come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    And that's the reason why the USA gave those "MF" the boot.
    So in other words maybe it’s time Canadians give the cock suckers the boot now

I will not comply with this dictatorship!! What I have I will keep. Enough is Enough! I cannot believe how much damage the Liberals have caused to our country and democracy. I never voted for this but enough people out East did for some reason….