Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 415153545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Is it really worth shopping at this store? TENDA

Quote Originally Posted by Kloss View Post
    On June 11th I just spent 450$ on a variety 9mm ammo 12 boxes total (I wanted to do some testing) and just realized they have dinged me on one box. The number of boxes was correct (that’s is what I have counted) but on the receipt, I noticed one box as a Value box which is not even in stock.

What is strange their value stock is more expensive than 2 x50 rounds boxes.
    FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ BOX OF 50 – 18.99$
    https://www.gotenda.com/product/fede...115-gr-box-50/

Their “value” pack is out of stock, I’m not sure who would buy that?
    FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ VALUE PACK OF 100 – 39.99
    https://www.gotenda.com/product/fede...e-pack-of-100/

20$ 50 rounds is not much, but I have a strange aftertaste, when I was being cashed I was still looking at the stuff (targets and some mags) and let the guy do his work, I will be watching them next time like a hawk. I’m not sure how you can make mistake like that when you scan the boxes. All the savings I thought I got by not shopping in the store closer to me are gone.
    I remember a cashier at a grocery store did that to me, too. I went online to trash the store for many months because it must have been intentional.

Good prices but they always charge extra to ship long guns and ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by bcnorth View Post
    Good prices but they always charge extra to ship long guns and ammo.
    Actually, it's all things. I recently purchased two mags and a few knick knacks.. and they wanted another $10 to ship. I'm not that remote, just outside of Halifax. Didn't have any guns or ammo in the purchase. Last time I purchase there.. they don't have free shipping at all anymore. A long with the long wait times, and sketchy things as of late.. i'll find another retailer to purchase from.
    Peace through superior firepower.
    Member: NFA, CCFR & CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Kloss View Post
    On June 11th I just spent 450$ on a variety 9mm ammo 12 boxes total (I wanted to do some testing) and just realized they have dinged me on one box. The number of boxes was correct (that’s is what I have counted) but on the receipt, I noticed one box as a Value box which is not even in stock.

What is strange their value stock is more expensive than 2 x50 rounds boxes.
    FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ BOX OF 50 – 18.99$
    https://www.gotenda.com/product/fede...115-gr-box-50/

Their “value” pack is out of stock, I’m not sure who would buy that?
    FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 9MM 115 GR FMJ VALUE PACK OF 100 – 39.99
    https://www.gotenda.com/product/fede...e-pack-of-100/

20$ 50 rounds is not much, but I have a strange aftertaste, when I was being cashed I was still looking at the stuff (targets and some mags) and let the guy do his work, I will be watching them next time like a hawk. I’m not sure how you can make mistake like that when you scan the boxes. All the savings I thought I got by not shopping in the store closer to me are gone.
    I have shopped at Tenda in person a number of times and I can see everything is UPC scanned. So I am curious how this would have happened.

Generally these value packs should be less than buying the equivalent amount of boxes, and should be incentive to buy more to save a bit. I have never seen a value pack cost MORE, so that is bizarre. The only thing I can think of here is that they recently raised the cost of the value pack (despite it not being not in stock) and we should see an equivalent increase of pricing of the individual boxes soon. But that's just a guess.

It is also weird because if that went through, they you should have 11 boxes, not 12.

I have bought a number of things in person and a bunch online in the past month and I watch my receipt and compare what I bought like a hawk, and there have never been any discrepancies.

Maybe worthwhile to give them a call and discuss what happened.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Shopped in person many times and once via online. No problem ever, everything as anticipated. Canpar, however, just dumped everything on my front step and split despite "signature required" (obviously), but that was a Canpar issue, not Tenda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    I remember a cashier at a grocery store did that to me, too. I went online to trash the store for many months because it must have been intentional.
    See the thing is, with Tenda sometimes it is intentional, sometimes it isn’t, sometimes it’s hard to tell.

Placed my rifle order on Tuesday night, received Friday morning with free UPS shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygunman View Post
    Placed my rifle order on Tuesday night, received Friday morning with free UPS shipping.

How much did they pay you for the positive feedback on your VERY FIRST post? Lol

FFS, it's a tight margin, low staff, high value operation. When you shop a Dollar store do you expect a Nordstrom experience? No.
    I bought one of the "like new" Beretta M51 and it very slow to process but it got here and it was as advertised. I emailed them a week after my paperwork arrived to see why it hadn't shipped and they replied next day and shipped it three days later. So slow but not insane in these times and most importantly the condition had not been exaggerated and it was $100 less than several places. On a low priced gun. I'm good.

"Bikes, Guns, Whiskey.. they all improve with age"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by birdbuff View Post
    How much did they pay you for the positive feedback on your VERY FIRST post? Lol
    A shilling or two.