Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272829303132333435363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

Quote Originally Posted by gord1986 View Post
    I'm just wondering. Is this bill even remotely close to becoming law? I've been hearing a lot of conflicting info here.
    No, it's not........

Hope for the best - prepare for the worst.
    You are either trained or untrained, and you
    will always fall to the level of your training.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    If this bill passes I'm out of here Quebec and Canada can go Fuddle themselves (:
    Is it hard to move to the US? I'd like to as well if this bul#### passes

I'm just wondering. Is this bill even remotely close to becoming law? I've been hearing a lot of conflicting info here.
    No, not at all. The bill is active, and has had a Second Reading, but the Conservative Senators have not spoken to it at all.
    The general consensus is that it will die. It will. But the Liberals are gauging our reaction, that's for sure.

How a bill becomes a law:
    http://sen.parl.gc.ca/portal/publica...islation-e.htm

Progress on S-223:
    http://www.parl.gc.ca/Legisinfo/Bill...billId=8177186
    Last edited by bcbravo2zero; 04-27-2016 at 06:33 PM.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Note to all.
    Besides threads in private dealer forums like this one, there is a Sub-forum just for S-223 discussion.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ll-S-223-Forum

Is it hard to move to the US? I'd like to as well if this bul#### passes
    Me too, higher salary, less tax, cheaper guns more freedom...

CGN Regular
    if iy wasn't for the US insane medical insurance scam,i would have become a US citizen a long time ago,i spent enough time there,,and made tons of good friends,,mostly gun guys too,

Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Note to all.
    Besides threads in private dealer forums like this one, there is a Sub-forum just for S-223 discussion.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ll-S-223-Forum
    Tks TT....!
    You are either trained or untrained, and you
    will always fall to the level of your training.

Here is the emails of all the senators by province a gentleman posted on Facebook. just copy and paste and let our voices be heard

Alberta Senator email list:
    doug.black@sen.parl.gc.ca; elaine.mccoy@sen.parl.gc.ca; grant.mitchell@sen.parl.gc.ca; scott.tannas@sen.parl.gc.ca; claudette.tardif@sen.parl.gc.ca; betty.unger@sen.parl.gc.ca;

British Columbia Senator email list:
    larry.campbell@sen.parl.gc.ca; mobina.jaffer@sen.parl.gc.ca; martin@sen.parl.gc.ca; richard.neufeld@sen.parl.gc.ca; nancy.raine@sen.parl.gc.ca;

New Brunswick Senator email list:
    joseph.day@sen.parl.gc.ca; carole.smith@sen.parl.gc.ca; paul.mcintyre@sen.parl.gc.ca; percy.mockler@sen.parl.gc.ca; rosemay.poirier@sen.parl.gc.ca; pierrette.ringuette@sen.parl.gc.ca; carolyn.stewartolsen@sen.parl.gc.ca; john.wallace@sen.parl.gc.ca;

Newfoundland and Labrador Senator Email list;
    george.baker@sen.parl.gc.ca; norman.doyle@sen.parl.gc.ca; george.furey@sen.parl.gc.ca; fabian.manning@sen.parl.gc.ca; elizabeth.marshall@sen.parl.gc.ca; claudine.courtois@sen.parl.gc.ca;
    Northwest Territories Senator email list;
    sibnic@sen.parl.gc.ca

Nova Scotia Senator email list:
    jane.cordy@sen.parl.gc.ca; jim.cowan@sen.parl.gc.ca; stephen.greene@sen.parl.gc.ca; michael.macdonald@sen.parl.gc.ca; thomasjohnson.mcinnis@sen.parl.gc.ca; terry.mercer@sen.parl.gc.ca; wp.moore@sen.parl.gc.ca; kelvin.ogilvie@sen.parl.gc.ca;
    Nunavut Senator email list:
    dennis.patterson@sen.parl.gc.ca;

Ontario Senator Email List:
    salma.ataullahjan@sen.parl.gc.ca; lynn.beyak@sen.parl.gc.ca; anne.cools@sen.parl.gc.ca; nicole.eaton@sen.parl.gc.ca; art.eggleton@sen.parl.gc.ca; tobias.enverga@sen.parl.gc.ca; linda.frum@sen.parl.gc.ca; peter.harder@sen.parl.gc.ca; colin.kenny@sen.parl.gc.ca; Frances.Lankin@sen.parl.gc.ca; don.meredith@sen.parl.gc.ca; jim.munson@sen.parl.gc.ca; nancy.ruth@sen.parl.gc.ca; thanhhai.ngo@sen.parl.gc.ca; senator.oh@sen.parl.gc.ca; Ratna.Omidvar@sen.parl.gc.ca; bob.runciman@sen.parl.gc.ca; david.smith@sen.parl.gc.ca; senatorwhite@sen.parl.gc.ca;

Prince Edward Island Senator email list;
    percy.downe@sen.parl.gc.ca; Micheal.Duffy@sen.parl.gc.ca; elizabeth.hubley@sen.parl.gc.ca;

Manitoba Senator Email List
    Raymonde.Gagne@sen.parl.gc.ca; janis.johnson@sen.parl.gc.ca; don.plett@sen.parl.gc.ca; Murray.Sinclair@parl.sen.parl.gc.ca;

Quebec Senator Email list:
    diane.bellemare@sen.parl.gc.ca; boisvp@sen.parl.gc.ca; Patrick.Brazeau@sen.parl.gc.ca; claude.carignan@sen.parl.gc.ca; jean-guy.dagenais@sen.parl.gc.ca; dennis.dawson@sen.parl.gc.ca; line.tessier@sen.parl.gc.ca; joan.fraser@sen.parl.gc.ca; celine.hervieux-payette@sen.parl.gc.ca; Leo.Housakos@sen.parl.gc.ca; serge.joyal@sen.parl.gc.ca; ghislain.maltais@sen.parl.gc.ca; paul.massicotte@sen.parl.gc.ca; Chantal.Petitclerc@sen.parl.gc.ca; michel.rivard@sen.parl.gc.ca; judith.seidman@sen.parl.gc.ca; larry.smith@sen.parl.gc.ca; josee.verner@sen.parl.gc.ca; charlie.watt@sen.parl.gc.ca;

Saskatchewan Senator Email List:
    raynell.andreychuk@sen.parl.gc.ca; denise.batters@sen.parl.gc.ca; lillian.dyck@sen.parl.gc.ca; pana.merchant@sen.parl.gc.ca; david.tkachuk@sen.parl.gc.ca; david.tkachuk@sen.parl.gc.ca;

Yukon Senator Email List;
    daniel.lang@sen.parl.gc.ca;
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    ^ Thanks for this and for posting it in all the threads!
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    ^ Thanks for this and for posting it in all the threads!

Thanks the comment. We all just gotta work together on this matter and show them that we aren't gonna take this harassment anymore.
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek