Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718192021222324252628 ... LastLast

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BPM View Post
    Why not? Central and Eastern canada have done that to the west for decades? God damn sheep out there disapprove of what Alberta does but eat the bread it buys. Enough is Enough!
    Yes . Somehow we have to find a way to screw them over for a change.

All 50 US states are completely different like Quebec, Western provinces and Toronto/Vancouver (is there more to list?), they remain a single nation because of States Rights. Separating is a dumb idea, push for a smaller government in Ottawa, I have a feeling this won't happen though. Sad.

Wow I'm in a liberal stronghold in GTA. I am definitely living in the wrong part of the country and should move West to live with Canadians that think properly!

I’m in a conservative strong hold an hour east of Toronto and I’m all for wexit, things have gotten out of control and something like wexit is sadly the only thing that will bring things back into perspective for the rest of the country
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyn View Post
    Just got this from a friend:

“THE WESTERN MANIFESTO

It is our hope and aspiration that this is done legally and without violence, under the auspices of the Clarity Act. We wish to retain Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as our nominal head of state, for the British Monarchy caused us no grievances, and our military and legal immigrants (along our law enforcement agents) have explicitly sworn loyalty to the Crown. To the extent that monarchy has not interfered (and will not interfere) with any of our political aspirations, we shall keep our oaths and our loyalty – but, henceforth, under the blue banner of Alberta.

G.K. Zhukov”
    How about The Queen and her inbred family can pound sand up their ass?

Seriously... if the West were to separate why would we want to remain prisoners to the British monarchy? Afterall, they are part of the reason that Canada is in this situation. De facto government and all.

We can hold a confederation convention and create our own country.

Quote Originally Posted by chopperbubba View Post
    Problem is, Northern ON is just as pro sport shooting/hunting as the West, and shares absolutely ZERO cultural values with the idiots in Toronto. You guys aren’t the only ones at the mercy of 905 voters. If Wexit ever becomes a reality, so too should a North/South divided Ontario province. Draw the line just above Muskoka, and let the chips fall as they may. Getting sick and tired of being blamed for GTA bangers shooting it out on the streets, parks, malls and schools, with smuggled handguns coming in via FN reserves, and then being told its my ‘military grade assault weapons’ that are the main problem, when in fact it’s Political Correctness and unelected Social Justice judges, that are doing the most damage.
    The New Western Canada Should include northwestern ontario giving us access to the great lakes and the St lawrence. Definitely exclude the GTA cesspool. Same goes for the lower mainland in BC.
    NW Ontario - Manitoba - Saskatchewan - Alberta and 3/4s of BC excluding the greater vancouver area. What an awesome country that would be!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scott_N's Avatar
    I've been feeling so cynical lately that I think if Trudeau and company knew that gun bans were a western alienation issue, they would just speed up the ban process to be spiteful.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendX View Post
    How about The Queen and her inbred family can pound sand up their ass?

Seriously... if the West were to separate why would we want to remain prisoners to the British monarchy? Afterall, they are part of the reason that Canada is in this situation. De facto government and all.

We can hold a confederation convention and create our own country.
    Yah. The "manifesto " was an interesting read until I hit the paragraph about loyalty to the queen, and puked.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    [youtube]SLUxWha_W7M[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLUxWha_W7M
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

I am with all you guys and it’s nice that we are coming together at the 11th hour… I have sent numerous letters in over the last two weeks. the Night of October 21 broke my heart… I can’t believe Canadians are so stupid and ignorant.
    We have to remember that those in control are corrupt criminals, all it will take is one staged (fake) event for the whole country and ALL parties to turn on us… Technology is such that this will appear completely real and devastating, Even we will believe it’s real, but it will be staged with actors and video of a fake tragedy ...

It’s the old “problem, reaction, solution” technique Which has been used for many, many years in Various forms…

Problem: The people in control want a ban on guns, but they’re not getting complete support, from the masses or the political parties

Reaction: They stage a fake event, tragic and horrifying - Live Video on every news channel across the country 24/7 coverage

Solution: The whole country Screams, ALL political parties agree, Ban all guns.

This whole fake event can happen, feeding hours and hours of tragedy into the Canadian mass’s TVs without anyone losing as much as a fingernail…
    I just say this so that we are ready if something happens like this…
    Last edited by SQUAREHEAD1; 10-29-2019 at 12:15 PM.