Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Red alert! Vote in election 2019

Hello all,
    Just want you all to know the polling stations are open now. Go to elections.ca - voter information service - search via postal code - scroll to the bottom of the next page to “where is my local elections Canada office” . If you will be out of the country. for the election and miss advanced polls you can still vote. Or call Elections Canada 1-800-463-6868 to get information. Votes count!
    Good luck Gun Nutz. There is more to lose here then just guns.

Not only can you still vote but the douche baggery of JT and the Libs to push this bill through prior to election allows expats that don't live or pay taxes here to vote in our election.

Per Bill C-76, Canadian expatriates may vote in federal elections by post or in person, no matter how long they've lived outside the country. ... The Supreme Court of Canada ruling affirmed the rights of long-term expats to vote. Citizens living abroad have always maintained their eligibility to vote in person if possible.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Well, Tenda should do something with the Chinese communities in Markham, Thornhill and Richmond Hill. These are swing ridings.

Since there are so many Chinese guns owners in those areas, Tenda and all the Chinese gun shops in the area should organize and get the Chinese gun owners out there to campaign for the CPC.
    100 % correct, please spread the word thru the Chinese communities

Thanks again Tenda you are always my #1 go to!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeOnePack View Post
    its funny. EVERYTHING on the liberal agenda is focussed at restricting LAW ABIDING citizens. What part of their agenda has to do with actually tackling crime? its ####ing crazy
    Why will they tackle crime, when they themselves are becoming more and more like criminals?
    They just want to disarm us all, so that they will face no resistance when they come for your other rights and properties in the future.

The problem lies in our electoral district system. As always, a few assh@le ridings in the GTA and Montreal will decide what happens in the rest of Canada, just like every election. Ontario decides what the rest of Canada thinks. Time for a fundamental change in the Canadian electoral districts. Fair representation by region, the GTA can go elect a Ford brother in a municipal election to deal with the problems in their festering dump.
    Last edited by Darkwater; 09-21-2019 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater View Post
    The problem lies in our electoral district system. As always, a few assh@le ridings in the GTA and Montreal will decide what happens in the rest of Canada, just like every election. Ontario decides what the rest of Canada. Time for a fundamental change in the Canadian electoral districts. Fair representation by region, the GTA can go elect a Ford brother in a municipal election to deal with the problems in their festering dump.
    That's what the Senate was for - regional representation. If it was elected by those in the province, say an 8 year term, then you'd have smaller provinces and rural areas with a larger voice. As someone in Ontario I am all for it - you are right the large urban centers have too much political power. Maybe Harper should have put some meaningful Senate form in while he had his 4 year majority. I think he actually promised he would...but he didn't.
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

#### yeah Tenda.

Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    I still can’t get over the fact that a party that claims to be inclusive and promotes immigration can refer to places like Richmond BC as a “ethnic vote bank”. Read the article on CBC from a guy names Aziz who worked in the upper echelons of the Lib party and quit last year in disgust at the utter racist mentality of the top tier Libs...
    not sure if Trudeau realized how many of our brothers and sisters in these “ethnic vote banks” own AR’s... I do and the number is..... LOTS!
    Besides... there is no ethnic vote or white vote etc... there are just votes and if people saw it that way things would be much better in this messed up world
    Well said Sir

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    You may see this already earlier of the day...

Attachment 307116

Tenda Canada is located at Richmond Hill, we will try our best to promo it to the Markham and Richmond Hill area.

Your voice matters, let's move forward.

Can Someone start sharing this link with all of the Asian Firearm owners in Richmond and Vancouver, BC.

I know Eagle Sports and West Coast Hunting are in Richmond.

Thanks for the video CSSA and Tenda!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    You may see this already earlier of the day...

Attachment 307116

Tenda Canada is located at Richmond Hill, we will try our best to promo it to the Markham and Richmond Hill area.

Your voice matters, let's move forward.
    |CCFR|

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast