Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Surrender or destruction!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    For all of you possessing non-restricted firearms that may become prohibited, this is what I would do if I was you.

This will leave the Government guessing as to the compliance rate. SWAT teams will not be kicking down doors as there are no LGR to tell them where to go.

NO LGR?...Then HOW did the RCMP find all the homes with Firearms during the floods in Alberta. Don't be fooled people the government KNOWS exactly where all your guns are and will most certainly come to your home, kick in your door and take them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblue357 View Post
    The stripped receiver idea seems like a good plan if all else fails.
    even if this crisis were not happening, I would be 100% down for some stripped recievers
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I disagree, I have never been defeated but no harm in planning a "Fighting withdrawal" I always have a copy of Sun Tzu's writings to hand at times like this!
    THANKYOU JOHN! (caps intended)

As if I couldn't love Wolverine any more.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBoZoS View Post
    NO LGR?...Then HOW did the RCMP find all the homes with Firearms during the floods in Alberta. Don't be fooled people the government KNOWS exactly where all your guns are and will most certainly come to your home, kick in your door and take them.
    They don't need the lgr to know where guns are, if you have a firearms license odds are you have firearms and they know your address already.

Thank you.... I mean for a friend of a friend that knew a guy that had one....
    CSSA / CCFR / CPC (almost to the point of walking away)

Keep us updated John! We appreciate your candid words and considerations: Cheers!

~ Thomas Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Gunoholic View Post
    Every 4 years we go through a ritual called an election and pick another bunch of charlatans, liars and thieves to fill the seats in the House of Commons (and their pockets) but the day to day affairs of the country are run by an unelected Bureautocracy that has decided to usurp the authority of Parliament. That's what happeneing before your very eyes right now but too many heads are buried in the sand to see what's going right in front of their faces.

That big fat tub of lard Mike Duffy is the perfect personification of a Canadian politician.
    This is the truth.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by icabod123 View Post
    Apparently an MP signed off on this...
    Who, and what party does he/she represent?
    Is he/she a Minister of the Crown?

By the way, this situation is garbage but let's not get carried away with the police state garbage.
    No but our guns are being carried away by "the police state garbage" and we're kinda hoping that the CPC government won't sit on its hands and let it happen again like they did the other times.
    I can still hear old Vic Toews droning away like a bee in a bottle and doing sweet F_ _ K all.

Question: Why not hand over just the receiver (cut in half for sure)?

Taking this to the next level, if tomorrow they say you have to hand over your AR's, and we know that registry is still in place, what would be the possible impact of handing over just a stripped and disabled receiver?