Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Looking for 45ACP AMMO? BEST 45acp DEAL, get it now before it's GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    How does the canpar tracking number works?

I cant get it to show up
    It will work fine about two days after delivery.
    Crappy tracking and kind of slow delivery but great prices for shipping.
    That's why so many vendors use them.

I just got two "order completed" emails but nothing saying it has shipped or tracking info. I ordered Wednesday should another email still be coming with tracking info?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    I just got two "order completed" emails but nothing saying it has shipped or tracking info. I ordered Wednesday should another email still be coming with tracking info?
    From my dealings with them they must have a day or two in the week when Canpar comes to their shop for pickup. I have always received and email with a tracking number.

As has been said above it is pretty much useless due to Canpar. I might see it on their site a day or two after they pick it up, and maybe a stop in Calgary. Generally I see pick up date and about a week later the local smiling Canpar dude drops it at my place at the end of his work day.

CGN Regular
    Good price purchased a couple of cans, hope to see a similar deal for 9mm fmj.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    From my dealings with them they must have a day or two in the week when Canpar comes to their shop for pickup. I have always received and email with a tracking number.

As has been said above it is pretty much useless due to Canpar. I might see it on their site a day or two after they pick it up, and maybe a stop in Calgary. Generally I see pick up date and about a week later the local smiling Canpar dude drops it at my place at the end of his work day.
    Thanks Paul, this is my first order with Tenda so was just curious, much appreciated.

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Only few cans left.... if you haven't get yours, now's the best chance.

https://www.gotenda.com/shop/promoti...o-can-special/
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    When I put my order through, I wanted to add a couple of the HIRTENBERGER 308 WIN (7.62×51) 146gr FMJ (Lead Core) 240/Pack on to get my total over $600, and get free shipping (Order # 3986). The website was only allowing me to add 1 to my cart, so I assumed 1 was all that was left in stock? I didn't want to miss out on the sale for either, so I went ahead and completed my order. Now I see that I can add up to 4 of the Hirtenberger .308 to my cart... My order was placed a couple of days ago (Friday Jan 20th), but what are the chances I could update the .308 qty to 2, and still get the free shipping? My credit card has been charged already.

Haha I know this may sound like a ridiculous request, and if you say there's nothing you can do I'd completely understand. But just figured I'd throw that out there anyways

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    When I put my order through, I wanted to add a couple of the HIRTENBERGER 308 WIN (7.62×51) 146gr FMJ (Lead Core) 240/Pack on to get my total over $600, and get free shipping (Order # 3986). The website was only allowing me to add 1 to my cart, so I assumed 1 was all that was left in stock? I didn't want to miss out on the sale for either, so I went ahead and completed my order. Now I see that I can add up to 4 of the Hirtenberger .308 t my cart... My order was placed a couple of days ago (Friday Jan 20th), but what are the chances I could update the .308 qty to 2, and still get the free shipping? My credit card has been charged already.

Haha I know this may sound like a ridiculous request, and if you say there's nothing you can do I'd completely understand. But just figured I'd throw that out there anyways
    We just got some new hirtenberger 308 back in stock last week, it seems moving very fast.
    Shot us an email at Sales@gotenda.com
    We will help you from there.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    We just got some new hirtenberger 308 back in stock last week, it seems moving very fast.
    Shot us an email at Sales@gotenda.com
    We will help you from there.
    Done, thanks.

I also just noticed your signature- FPS Russia quote, or coincidence?

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Dropped by Tenda on Saturday to pick up my order on this. Nice little shop with a good handgun selection on display. Friendly staff. I will go back.
    If God didn't want holsters to be leather, he wouldn't have made so many damn cows.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast