Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: G9 Mag Adaptor, Pics and Installation thread

Best rail for the SKS is from the same place you got the converter...Magwedge Quick Rail it's rock solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiangunman17 View Post
    Best rail for the SKS is from the same place you got the converter...Magwedge Quick Rail it's rock solid.
    Indeed it is. I recommend it, too! :D
    Last edited by tiriaq; 09-02-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Maybe 2 or 3 of these left and not sure when our next run will be .... they have certainly been well accepted by our customers!

And just an FYI, these are Canadian made but we performed the courtesy of getting permission from the original maker to build these.

Ran into a box of these I had forgotten, so they are once more listed on the website .... get these while they last!

Tried to put an order through on the website, thinking it would ask for my credit card info. However, it skipped that step. Would you please PM me the email address I should be contacting to ensure I'm not sending my info to a wrong address?
    *EDIT* Saw the instructions on the homepage for using credit card. I'll cancel my first order and follow the instructions
    Last edited by boolabudd; 04-19-2017 at 08:29 PM.

I scan the website and try to catch everyone who has trouble ordering and send an email. If I miss you please email me ...

The website is overdue for a revamp and I hope to have that take care of soon ....

Thanks for all your business guys ...

no matter what I did, the BHO was always on the way, though specifically followed: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...llation-thread

at this time, it kind of cycles dry... will see if it cycles in reality
    if not it will be 400CaD loss: the magwedge, mags, milling, not sure if Dave accepts the returns... still hope it functions at the range
    Last edited by PECHENEG; 08-25-2017 at 02:18 AM.

Turned the spring the other way around and it is significantly better, now the front of the cartridge is pushed upwards

But, the mags bow, what do you guys with bowing XCr mags, my theory is that spring is extreme tension, do you cut 1- 2 spring intervals? What kind of mags are these if they bow?

Also noticed that 9 rounds and less is functioning much better than 10 which is always a FTF

Well, anyways, tried dry runs only, hot run is tomorrow

Got the bolt hold open latch to work, by just filing another 0.1-0.3 mm in the front lip... as people say that front lip is the KEY. The instruction manual MUST start with that FRONT LIP in bold and huge letters

Having the same issue with mine. Am not as handy as some others, so could post a picture indicating where you shaved the front lip? Thanx

so, back from the range
    tested 4 mags: one is awesome, 2 with single FTF of 10th round-no problems with 9 and one is absolutely crazy-FTFs all the way, up to 3/ 10.. so I guess, my mod was OK, but it is a mag issue,; that one failing mag also bulges/ bows when loaded and has issues fitting into the magwell