Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 818202122232425262728293031323334353638 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Grade Smoke Grenades or Closest we can legally get you! - ASKING YOU!

CGN Regular
    I give up asking! I stepped away just cause of such sad comms.

CGN Regular
    deleted
    Last edited by shthousebenny; 01-21-2017 at 02:18 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shthousebenny View Post
    still no updates yet! Whats up Lockhart, you been promising a video for months?
    They were online last night.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    Hey fellow outdoor shooting sport enthusiasts,

We are asking for your thoughts on Military grade smoke grenades.

This is not 100% yet, but we're putting out the feelers to see who would be interested.

We're looking into it right now on the feasibility of bringing these smoke units to market. They would be full grade smoke units, or as close to them as we can get away with legally. We are 100% on your side, and we want to get you the coolest units or anything we can.

Projected cost is 25-30$ a unit, but until we have hard costs we won't know for sure.

We would start by offering one or two colors.
    Which colors would you want to see?

These would be Canadian made, keeping our money in country!

Let us know your thoughts!
    Thanks!

Attachment 72913
    This colour looks epic!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Regular
    That is because it is a Borrowed picture of a real M18 smoke!
    I was wounded by a machine gun, it looks really UZI

CGN Regular
    lol

CGN Regular
    I hate to say it because I really want these to come to life but.........

I have a feeling that because everyone did not throw their money at this like what happened with the flashbang group buys, That this will go the way of the Do Do bird. Us Consumers front the coin for the volume to allow Production of them. We put lots of money up front and we're very patient with the length of time for them to get the FB's out to us. This puts a sour taste in our mouth at no fault to the group buy organizers. I for one really like my FB's and was sad to see the disappointment in the reviews on them. That all adds up to Customers wanting better info on these products from you before paying for them. You can't just Borrow a picture of the Standard for the product. Say there will be Videos to follow. Hype them up. Then not acknowledge or answer the Questions in the Thread you crated. Be honest with a Projected price. Guys are not going to commit again and have cost ramp up like it's a surprise.

I've always wanted something like these so it kinda tickles my tactical itch. I will buy a bunch if this goes forward. I think there will be a great market for this but because of the length of time and lack of response from Lockhart, I'm thinking this one is on Pause for now!
    Last edited by Repper; 01-23-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    I was wounded by a machine gun, it looks really UZI

CGN Regular
    Pepper, very well said.Ive been asking Lockhart numerous times for update on the smokers and was promised a video on 3 different occasions.I continue to get PMs and txts/email about the smokers and other products but if I dont know the answers , it makes me look like a fool.Last I spoke to him on FB he was under the weather.As far as the flashbangs Iam still very happy with the engineering of the casing and maybe the only person that actually thinks they are worth the money(cheaper by $15 would be better)I have set off a bunch and likely wont bother recharging these for the price, they kinda look neat on my mantel.shb

CGN Regular
    still no updates, somethings up!Hope ppl didnt pay in for a pre-order.SHB

Quote Originally Posted by Repper View Post
    I hate to say it because I really want these to come to life but.........

I have a feeling that because everyone did not throw their money at this like what happened with the flashbang group buys, That this will go the way of the Do Do bird. Us Consumers front the coin for the volume to allow Production of them. We put lots of money up front and we're very patient with the length of time for them to get the FB's out to us. This puts a sour taste in our mouth at no fault to the group buy organizers. I for one really like my FB's and was sad to see the disappointment in the reviews on them. That all adds up to Customers wanting better info on these products from you before paying for them. You can't just Borrow a picture of the Standard for the product. Say there will be Videos to follow. Hype them up. Then not acknowledge or answer the Questions in the Thread you crated. Be honest with a Projected price. Guys are not going to commit again and have cost ramp up like it's a surprise.

I've always wanted something like these so it kinda tickles my tactical itch. I will buy a bunch if this goes forward. I think there will be a great market for this but because of the length of time and lack of response from Lockhart, I'm thinking this one is on Pause for now!
    I second that and extremely well said! I won't be doing anymore of the group buys without seeing a product first thats for sure. We shouldn't be the ones fitting the bill to get things developed and then the business, any business, keeps making the product and reaping the rewards. If this is the case then go start a kickstarter.

Im also with you on these and wanting some still as it fits right in with my tactical bug as well. Just have to wait and see and hope that Lockhart updates the thread. Any update would be good Lockhart. Lockhart? Are you there?

Quote Originally Posted by shthousebenny View Post
    still no updates, somethings up!Hope ppl didnt pay in for a pre-order.SHB
    Thanks for all the effort on this SHB. I as well as many of the other members Im sure see it and appreciate it.