Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434445464748495051525354555767 ... LastLast

Thread: We need to support Maxime Bernier

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Would love to see Candace Bergen run for the position.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYNET View Post
    I was already leaning his way based
    On his fiscal announcements.
    I wish O'Leary wasn't here to muddy
    the water though.
    I think if any PC of this group has a chance in hell
    of getting a seat in La Belle Province it's this guy.

Thank you for the links Farmboy.

P.S. O'Leary doesn't stand a chance. Too many shallow
    know nothings vote for hair.
    We must fight hair with hair. It's not right, just saying.
    Dontated after following OP links....however seeing this i would have donated as well...."Fight hair with hair" lol
    CLOSE - only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
    CCFR & CSSA & RWF Member

Hey. I want to buy your Ruger but your inbox is full. Please clean it and respond to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    You all realize he's a..."Conservative?"...Brrr, gave me shivers just typing it. How quick we forget the mess those a$$hats made of Canada.

He's a seasoned politician and well versed in "politics.' He fully knows the size of the demographic for firearms owners and he's simply looking for votes.
    Vote 'im in and an watch his tune change afterwards...Politics is synonymous with lying, and this guy is as real a politician as you can find. Suckled on Harper's teet for long enough.

(And No, I'm not a fekin Liberal loving hippy either!! )
    Harper would not sign the UN small Arms Treaty, Trudeau did.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelTM View Post
    Harper would not sign the UN small Arms Treaty, Trudeau did.
    You would think if Harper really was that way he would have made the AR nonrestricted at the end.

This sums up my feelings about O'Leary: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opini...ticle33916053/

I do like Bernier, but if O'Leary can beat Justin and the Regressive-Leftist-Liberals in 2019 then I'll get behind him.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    This sums up my feelings about O'Leary: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opini...ticle33916053/

I do like Bernier, but if O'Leary can beat Justin and the Regressive-Leftist-Liberals in 2019 then I'll get behind him.
    If O'Leary wins I may just cancel my membership

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    As for Bernier.... I wonder if like O'leary - he says what he says to appeal to his voting masses, or does he honestly believe it deep down. Unfortunately, politics is politics. I'm not holding my breath for any of 'em.
    Bernier is pretty out in left field if he thinks the voting mass wants spending cuts, and people running around with ar15s w/ 30rd magazines.

That, or my fringe beliefs are going mainstream.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Bernier is pretty out in left field if he thinks the voting mass wants spending cuts, and people running around with ar15s w/ 30rd magazines.

That, or my fringe beliefs are going mainstream.
    Well, ya, that's the problem isn't it. I like much of what Bernier is saying, but I don't know that this will translate into votes across the nation. Indeed, the polling so far doesn't indicate that he's the guy to beat Trudeau. Then again, O'Leary could be a disaster once the mud-slinging starts in 2019. After all, there's no shortage of video clips and sound-bytes of him spouting off.
    My #1 priority is sending Justin back to his trust-fund-brat life. "Who has the best chance?" is the most important question for me.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

I've never joined a political party before, but I joined the PC just so I could vote for Bernier. If you read his platform, he is the best choice for this country, and for getting us reasonable gun laws in place (removing the shi**y ones too). I was swooned briefly by the "celebrity" status of O'Leary until I read what he stands for, he is bad bad bad for us, he is basically a liberal running for the PC party, dont be fooled, he would be just as bad as the boy wonder in regards to firearms, and worse in some instances.
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians