Thread: TP9SFX red dot site plate fiasco

TP9SFX red dot site plate fiasco

Hey I bought tp9sfx back from you guys(wolverine in virden MB) back in august of last year and the number one plate (and the plates in general but specifically the number one plate) are very poorly manufactured with the helicoil on the one plate not properly inserted and flush with the plate. The screws supplied to seem to not be quite the right size for the supplied allen key whereas the screw for the interchangeable clip release seems to be much better. I contacted century arms many times with and exchanged many emails with Mr Stanko but each time he states it will be a little bit longer to replace these parts. He did mail me a couple of screws but they weren't any better than the original. This has been going on for months. Does anybody have any suggestions about how I can get this issue resolved.

Thanks, David H.

I am not aware of this issue with your gun myself, have you been in contact with anyone here at Wolverine? If you have, please forward your e-mails to me and I will look into it for you, I must advise that we will be short handed next week due to the Shot Show.

BANNED
    Same problem, I ripped out the helicoil and used the vortex bolts instead, they fit quite nice without the coil. I also bought this from wolverine.

Also, the supplied bolts from Canik stripped out very easily, the first time i tightened the optic. Good gun, but the rest of the hardware is kind of low grade.