Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hical SKS Mag Adapters, Now With Free 10 Rd Mag!

Hical SKS Mag Adapters, Now With Free 10 Rd Mag!

We are offering our popular SKS mag adaptors with a free 10 rd XCR mag, for a limited time!
    Enjoy the benefits of a 10 round capacity & being able to use a full stripper clip!
    Our adaptors use any 7.62 x 39 AR mags, they drop free & have a bolt hold open still. You have the advantage of still using the factory mag or any aftermarket mags. You can find them, HERE.

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

I would definitely need corrosive round prices for that upgrade! Nicely done.

Isn’t that illegal in Canada if it’s a 10rd mag?

10 round approved pistol mags are legal, no matter what you use them in, think sub 2000, ASR carbine, JR carbine, AR 15, Hical SKS.....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    10 round approved pistol mags are legal, no matter what you use them in, think sub 2000, ASR carbine, JR carbine, AR 15, Hical SKS.....
    At the moment
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

We are also doing conversions on YOUR SKS at the shop, $249 labour. You will be able to use any AR mag, any aftermarket SKS mag, or the original mag. The benefit is after the conversion we include the bolt mod, so you can change mags on a closed bolt now.....

Ship your Sks to the shop & we will convert your SKS for you, we will include a free mag as well for any adapter purchase!

is it difficult to install on my own? iwathced the you tube, but does anyone have any install comments?

Tempted to buy this and I don't even own an sks yet lol. This will give my incentive.

They also fit Chinese sks? Always wanted a Chinese sks.
    I would tell you a funny welding joke, but all the good ones argon.

Quote Originally Posted by jhedsy View Post
    Tempted to buy this and I don't even own an sks yet lol. This will give my incentive.

They also fit Chinese sks? Always wanted a Chinese sks.
    We used the Russian SKS for our base, but the Chinese SKSs will work as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast