Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

CGN Regular

Disappointed

I ordered 4 Mec-Gar magazines during the boxing day special and I received an email today that my order has been cancelled as you don't actually have any in stock.

In the future it would be nice if you could only place orders for items you actually have available.

I had it happen to me once in 2013. It sucks.

My wife runs an online shop so I know it's difficult to keep inventory up to date so I feel Marstars pain too.

I ordered from them again on Boxing Day because the deals are good and their warranty is unheard of.

I do recommend them to other people I know and have made many purchases from Marstar.

At least you're not out anything. I sure hope they've got my Pietta in stock!

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by rugersr22 View Post
    I ordered 4 Mec-Gar magazines during the boxing day special and I received an email today that my order has been cancelled as you don't actually have any in stock.

In the future it would be nice if you could only place orders for items you actually have available.
    OK you would like me to look into this ?? Order number ?? Name ?? Product number ??
    I do need a little help.... Before ordering did you check the site to make certain the product was in stock ??
    we normally have between 1500 and 2500 Mec Gar mags in stock
    John

Member of the CSSA http://cssa-cila.org
    Member of the CCFR https://firearmrights.ca
    Member of the NRA https://home.nra.org

Same happened to me on the ATI SKS stock, order number 41799, ordered it the second day of the sale when it said it was in stock...

CGN Regular
    Hi John,

It would be great if you could look into it for me. My order number was 41766. The magazines appeared to be in stock when I placed my order on Dec. 26 @ 8:38pm and your website still seems to indicate they are in stock: http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produc...roductid=87249

-- Products --
    Product Code : MG-CZ7510B
    Name : Mec-Gar CZ 75B, 85B, SP-01, Shadow
    Info : 9mm / 10 / B
    Quantity : 4
    Price : $43.95
    Price x Quantity : $175.80

Thanks for looking into this for me.
    Last edited by rugersr22; 01-06-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by rugersr22 View Post
    Hi John,

It would be great if you could look into it for me. My order number was 41766. The magazines appeared to be in stock when I placed my order on Dec. 26 @ 8:38pm and your website still seems to indicate they are in stock: http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produc...roductid=87249

-- Products --
    Product Code : MG-CZ7510B
    Name : Mec-Gar CZ 75B, 85B, SP-01, Shadow
    Info : 9mm / 10 / B
    Quantity : 4
    Price : $43.95
    Price x Quantity : $175.80

Thanks for looking into this for me.
    James, sorry for the frustration, the item was in stock when you placed your order. Unfortunately we ran out of stock while filling other orders that were placed before yours. Since we have been closed from Dec 24th to Jan 4th we were unable to notify you until our return.

The good news is I am expecting a large Mec-Gar shipment early next week which should contain the mags you are looking for. If you are still interested give us a call and ask for John2, I can put your order on hold until they arrive.

again sorry for the inconvenience

-John2

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by chameleonman View Post
    Same happened to me on the ATI SKS stock, order number 41799, ordered it the second day of the sale when it said it was in stock...
    Scott, sadly its the same situation, we had very few left in stock and they all sold during the break. We have the same model available in Tan for the same price, let me know if you would like switch for a Tan one.

-John2

Quote Originally Posted by johntwo View Post
    Scott, sadly its the same situation, we had very few left in stock and they all sold during the break. We have the same model available in Tan for the same price, let me know if you would like switch for a Tan one.

-John2
    PM sent

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by chameleonman View Post
    PM sent
    replied

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast